ROOM SOUND Drum Sample Library Released Today!

Almost ready for Volume 2. We're about to start the beta. Everything seems to be working nicely!

[youtube]14Fhll_fZcU&[/youtube]

Guys, will there be an update for vol1? i have your snares wich i love, but i have to confess that routing an instruments are a pain in the butt in kontak, if you could make an update of earlier samples with the new instrument interface it would be awesome!

Guys, will there be an update for vol1? i have your snares wich i love, but i have to confess that routing an instruments are a pain in the butt in kontak, if you could make an update of earlier samples with the new instrument interface it would be awesome!

We've updated all the volume1 snares to the new format and upgrades to these new versions will be free for existing users. :)

We've updated all the volume1 snares to the new format and upgrades to these new versions will be free for existing users. :)

yeeeah!
is the updated for vol 1 released? how can i download it? didnt get any email

Howdy folks! Just wanted to give a heads-up to anyone still following this thread that Volume 2 has been officially released! I've started a new thread with info on a discount for the Sneap Forum folks. Many of the features of Volume 2 came about as a direct result of your feedback, so THANKS! You can check out the new thread here:

http://www.ultimatemetal.com/forum/...ples-volume-2-now-available.html#post10870414