Rooms of Anguish is fantastic!

Chrisf

Feb 11, 2002
Visit site
This is quite an album. Of course I knew it would be, given EotO, and the four tracks which were let out in advance, but it's just incredible to finally have the full disc.

Gonna take quite a while to absorb, but I'm really looking forward to that part.

Thanks for all the effort you guys put into this... I know you've been through hell getting this made and released... I appreciate it.

Chrisf

You beat me to it, I was just going to come post a thread asking what people thought of the cd! Glad you're digging it!! Was I right when I said it was worth the wait? ;)

Chrisf said:
This is quite an album. Of course I knew it would be, given EotO, and the four tracks which were let out in advance, but it's just incredible to finally have the full disc.

Gonna take quite a while to absorb, but I'm really looking forward to that part.

Thanks for all the effort you guys put into this... I know you've been through hell getting this made and released... I appreciate it.

Chrisf

Thanks so much!!! I'm glad you all are enjoying the disc :) ...it sure has been one hell of a ride trying to get this disc released...but thanks to Deron and MetalAges records it finaly gets to see the light of day.

To see posts like these though, makes it all worth the time and frustration we all went through to get it out. :headbang:

It truly means a great deal!!!! Thank You sooooo much!!!!!!
~D

Demonspell said:
Rooms Of Anguish isn't even close to matching Eyes Of The Oracle...
.it is better than the debut in every conceivable way!

Whoa!!! That's one hell of a compliment!!! Thanks so much!! we're so glad you feel that way!!!

Words cannot express the gratitude, and the appreciation we have for each of you!!!

THANK YOU!!!

~D

MetalAges said:
and thanks to JAX for originally turning me onto Power of Omens and thus meeting Dave and the guys. It's a love fest! LOL!
I'm right behind ya Deron.... a HUGE thanks goes to Jax for making all of this come together and finally happening. If she didn't get us involved with Deron in the first place to get our new websited hosted...we'd still be fighting with Elevate right now... :lol:

Thank You Jax!!!
~D
:wave:

Rooms of Anguish (and Power of Omens, in general) has a very interesting blend of technical parts (ala Spiral Architect), progressive parts (ala Dream Theater), and brings everything together with almost early-Marillion sounding (maybe a better example is Enchant, for you contemporaries out there!) melody and emotion. PofO's use of melody, music and vocal, is what separates them from the progressive-metal pack.