route 666

punx

New Metal Member
Oct 12, 2006
I take it it will be available in the store as of Wednesday morning? I had hoped there would be a early pre-sale announcement or something, but I guess I'll just wake up nice and early to get my grubby little hands on it.....:headbang:

so why is it still not in the store? :confused:

Well they had flyers for upcoming shows at the Galaxy. I have one on my desk for the June 9th in Corona that says to pick one up at the show. The ones for the June 2nd said the same thing.

My guess is the 23'rd was the date they would be released in Japan. So it may be a little bit before any are in hand.

Jim

Well they had flyers for upcoming shows at the Galaxy. I have one on my desk for the June 9th in Corona that says to pick one up at the show. The ones for the June 2nd said the same thing.

My guess is the 23'rd was the date they would be released in Japan. So it may be a little bit before any are in hand.

Jim

I hope so
pissed.gif

It might be a good idea to get your local music store to special order it since its an Import CD.....OR, you can probably, enevitably, buy it at www.theironmaidens.com online store area.

Yes Jim - you're right about the timeline!

Just so you guys know - we recommend getting yours from our store or at the shows because we have the DVDs properly coded for the US. We will have some in the store soooooon-we're excited!! :Smokin:

Just so you guys know - we recommend getting yours from our store or at the shows because we have the DVDs properly coded for the US. We will have some in the store soooooon-we're excited!! :Smokin:

So what region is the Japanese one? I have a multi-region player on my computer so region 1 wouldn't be a problem but I take it you won't be doing ones of all different regions?

:headbang: See you PeterP! We won't have any for this weekend's shows cuz they're still on the way from Japan as you all guessed, but they will be here soooooon!!!!!!!!!! :) More info on the coding coming up shortly!

If anyone has a recent DVD player, like made in the last 6-7 years, you should be able to find a DVD "Hack" code for most machines at www.videohelp.com. What this does is "crack" the preset Region 1 code for North America into a multi- regional one so you can play any DVD from anywhere in the world, including Japanese releases.

If anyone has a recent DVD player, like made in the last 6-7 years, you should be able to find a DVD "Hack" code for most machines at www.videohelp.com. What this does is "crack" the preset Region 1 code for North America into a multi- regional one so you can play any DVD from anywhere in the world, including Japanese releases.

hehe yup. I've been hacking my players for about 6 years now. I always keep one hacked player since we have a buncha DVD's from the UK :)

YEAH! just ordered mine, as well as a copy for my friend, who I've been telling about the Maidens, but haven't been able to supply him with as yet.....now I can!:headbang: :Smokin:

Mine's been hacked, but for some reason plays US dvds in black and white which is very annoying. I need a new tv!!

Do people who've seen the band 70 times get a free one?

Wow, Jeff!! That number's jumped up since the last cd release!! :lol:

Just ordered a shitload of stuff from the store. Woo hoo!!! :kickass:

the dvds available in our store are coded for all areas :) hey - we'd like to extend the offer of getting your copy of route 666 signed by the band as thanks for all the love and support you all send our way - just add the code 666 to the additional info area with paypal. if you've already preordered please send an email with your name and order number to: store@theironmaidens.com and your cd/dvd will be signed as well :headbang: should be here soon - we got to see a copy the other day and it looks and sounds great :)