route 666

the dvds available in our store are coded for all areas :) hey - we'd like to extend the offer of getting your copy of route 666 signed by the band as thanks for all the love and support you all send our way - just add the code 666 to the additional info area with paypal. if you've already preordered please send an email with your name and order number to: store@theironmaidens.com and your cd/dvd will be signed as well :headbang: should be here soon - we got to see a copy the other day and it looks and sounds great :)

Question: Is this on 2 seperate disks, a CD and a DVD .......

or is it ONE disk, CD on one side, DVD on the other??

How's the overall packaging? I hope it turned out cool...maybe you can scan the discs/insert or take some digital pics...that would be cool.

As posted on the IMOC ..... Cheers

"Route 666
I finally got my copy of the newest CD/DVD from the "World's Only Female Tribute to Iron Maiden", the Iron MaidenS. This album/DVD set does NOT disappoint. The CD is solid and powerful, the girls work hard to capture the essence of Maiden's sound and deliver it faithfully to their audience. Their arrangements are a wonderful tribute to the band they love, and the music they love to play.

Linda, "Nikki McBURRain" continues to amaze me with her driving rhythms and seemingly endless energy on the drums. I have always loved Maiden for their exceptional guitarwork, and Sara "MiniMurray", Wanda "Steph Harris" and Heather "Adrienne Smith" absolutely kick ass in this department. Aja "Bruce Lee Chickinson" is in fine form, strong and magnificent. I have had the distinct pleasure of seeing them several times, and chatting them up, they are warm, friendly and very appreciative of their fans. This is a great bunch of gals and ..... outstanding musicians dedicated to playing the music we love.

The DVD is a sleeper, it takes a song or so to get warmed up and to get the sound board fine-tuned, but soon thereafter I was feeling waves of chills running down my spine, they are that good. Wasted Years and POTO were killer, then Michael Kenny joined them on keyboards for some stellar epics from the SSOASS era. I do admire these gals for playing tunes that Maiden hasn't played in DECADES.

It should be available in music stores, but if not, you can order it from their website www.theironmaidens.com "

Hats off to you ladies. I just watched my new Route 666 DVD and it was AWESOME! Since it appears that hell is gonna freeze over before you grace the Big Apple with your tasty music, the DVD was the next best thing!

Jayhawk Jason in NYC

Hats off to you ladies. I just watched my new Route 666 DVD and it was AWESOME! Since it appears that hell is gonna freeze over before you grace the Big Apple with your tasty music, the DVD was the next best thing!

Jayhawk Jason in NYC

Thanks, Jason. Believe us, it's not for lack of trying - All we can ask is that you guys keep the demand up wherever you go and eventually the venues will supply!