Royal Hunt Collision Course

FatesFan

Dec 18, 2004
I picked up this album used not knowing what to expect since I am a huge John West fan. This is a great album. If you are a Royal hunt fan you should like what you hear. If your not familiar with them then get this album.

Anyone else pick this up and what are your thoughts on it?

Also, my copy is a digipak and has no booklet or even a place for a booklet. Does this album not come with one?

exit wound is such a killer track

royal hunt is gonna destroy at prog power

i suggest getting the live in japan in 1996 album, its the best royal hunt cd. DC shows his greatness!

It's a great disc, but in my humble opinion and i think there is someone else here that shares my sadness that they weren't booked durning the John West era, now that would have been awesome.

Mark Boals > John West ((yeah I know I've repeated that to you a lot hehe))

I can understand you preferring to see a particular singer that just fits you better. But I think that Mark Boals is just all around, the most talented vocalist they've had.

Also, my copy is a digi pac ans has no booklet or even a place for a booklet. Does this album not come with one?

You've got the Magna Carta version. Magna Carta cheaped out a couple years ago and started going this route, where the package is very bare bones, but you can "download" the booklet.

Incredibly, unbearably lame.

I made sure to purchase the Frontiers version, which is a traditional jewelpack.

Avoid Magna Carta releases at all costs nowadays!!!

(And yes, this CD is fantastic! Mark Boals is a perfect fit for this band.)

It's a great disc, but in my humble opinion and i think there is someone else here that shares my sadness that they weren't booked durning the John West era, now that would have been awesome.

I can not tell you how much I have wanted to see Royal Hunt! The only thing better would be Royal Hunt with John West! Mark is great and I love his work with YJM, but John West is a better fit for my ear with RH. I will say that Mark's work here is fantastic and I still look forward to this set very much.

You've got the Magna Carta version. Magna Carta cheaped out a couple years ago and started going this route, where the package is very bare bones, but you can "download" the booklet.

Incredibly, unbearably lame.

I made sure to purchase the Frontiers version, which is a traditional jewelpack.

Avoid Magna Carta releases at all costs nowadays!!!

(And yes, this CD is fantastic! Mark Boals is a perfect fit for this band.)

Thanks for the info. I do have the Magna Carta version. I will now have to buy the other version just to have the book. :erk:

This is why I think John West is the best Royal Hunt ever had.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2OnSLKl5Gvg&feature=related[/ame]

Yup. I remember telling a guy who bought the cd that when we were lined up to meet JOP / CIIC at PPIX.

exit wound is such a killer track

royal hunt is gonna destroy at prog power

i suggest getting the live in japan in 1996 album, its the best royal hunt cd. DC shows his greatness!