Royal Rumble @ Paladino's :)

CC007

Mar 5, 2012
Los Angeles,Ca
And the Gods said "Let there be 3-Guitars!!..." :).

Sorry, it's taken me a bit to report on the show as I'm about to run out the door again. In a nutshell, the ladies kicked ass...it was an amazing Christmas show. The ladies pulled some rarities out that they haven't played in a long time. I did capture a few songs to video, and hope to have them up soon...in the meantime there are several videos already on YouTube from other fans who were there last Saturday. Of course, have to mention a true highlight of the evening...Nita Strauss fresh off the road with Alice Cooper joined the gang onstage for the last six songs in the set...and from there it sounded like a Wagner wall of guitars...it was fantastic, and I was in the front getting my head blown off :) :). Set list went like this...

IDES/WRATHCHILD
WICKERMAN
PRISONER
CLARIVOYANT
HEAVEN CAN WAIT
CAUGHT SOMEWHERE IN TIME (RARE!)
SEA OF MADNESS
NUMBER OF THE BEAST
TRANNY (Go Wanda!!)
TROOPER (Nita joins onstage)
BOOTS
DUELLIST
FLASH OF THE BLADE
PHANTOM
RUN TO THE HILLS

Fun night was had by all, a lot of love and Christmas cheer. This was the last gig for 2014. Next show will be at the Slidebar January 3rd. Be sure to check out the tour dates, many more exciting things to come from The Maidens into 2015. :). I love you ladies!!!

:headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::