Rude Fans Slaming DISABLED FANS

Pokerisas

New Metal Member
Apr 18, 2006
Hey,

I AM A DISABLED FAN, AND ON ALL MY POSTS YOU ALL HAVE SLAMED ME. IF THIS IS THEY WAY I GET TREATED, THEN I WOULD RATHER NOT BE A FAN FOR THIS FORUM.:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

FROM Pokerisas (A DISABLED FAN)

Hi. I am sure none of us intended to offend you in any way, not intentionally at least. I've already appologized on behalf of myself and I can't speak for the rest of the people here, but I'm sure everyone wants you to stay and be able to make any posts you like. Also I think it is great that you tell everyone about yourself. No one here knew about your disability until you told them about it.

I'm sure there are dimwits out there who would claim shit like "why should people be treated different just because they are disabled?". If anyone here feels that way, please just get the hell out of here, ok? Working with kids as a teacher I know how important it is to treat people as individuals, especially people who have some form of disability.

What is important for you to remember Pokerisas is that no one knows you here. People in general don't get upset over the stuff that's been thrown at you at this forum and no one expects a different reaction from you. Maybe it is insenstive not predicting that someone might be offended, but that is how the world works. It's not perfect, but that how it is.

what is this thing of being extremely sensitive... if the guy/women makes stupid threads why not telling it... and if it was up to me, if he/she is planning to make more of those idiot threads he/she could better leave...

Well you two, you both got you're wish.

KristJaeger writes:

what is this thing of being extremely sensitive... if the guy/women makes stupid threads why not telling it... and if it was up to me, if he/she is planning to make more of those idiot threads he/she could better leave...

Well both Feel The Force & KristJaeger will both being doing this::danceboy: :danceboy: because they both got rid of me.

I am leaving this forum, and will never post hear again, thanks to you two.

Pokerisas

ermh...

I don't think anybody has been particulary rude to Pokerisas over here. Make threads like that on any board and the result would be the same... to say the least. :rolleyes:

In fact I've been quite polite...

btw, in my opinion,the fact that you disabuse you being disabled, doesn't make any sense... and I didn't know you were disabled after you told us.
AND it's not an excuse for the threads you made... for my part, you can stay here, but there is also something that is called forum rules, and free opinion...

now,I don't want to offend you in any way but I want to know in what way you are disabled, It's my daily job to work as an educator, who help teenagers with a social and learning problems. So I'm not kidding if I want to know more about it.

Well there are degrees of being rude. Telling someone to "stop making gay threads" is in my opinion rude. That's why I asked FTF to just leave it alone and this whole matter would have vanished. I know this is the internet and I also know todays youngsters don't care about hurting other peoples feelings. The thing is this though, imho - would anyone come up to me in the street, telling me to stop "saying gay things" (or whatever) I would punch that fucker out.

Mathias is 100% correct about this; "Make threads like that on any board and the result would be the same". That is the world we live in...sad but true. People just don't care.

It doesn't take a rocket scientist to work out that all those questions could go in one thread instead of spamming the forum with useless crap. I wouldn't have cared then but the fact that he made a thread for each one is just silly, especially with questions like, do the band members have pets.

a "problem" that will cross his/her way in other forums to... anyway, let's move on, shall we?

what's up with Turisas lately?

Like I said, "problem" solved...

As far as Turisas news go all I can say is that the composing of the new album is currently moving on. Other than that I've heard nothing. Maybe Mathias will have some good news for us soon! Can't wait for a new Turisas album!

The most pathetic of all is that the only way this forum shows any signs of life is when something like this happens...

Hah, so how'bout somebody else make some more "gay threads" :loco:

Slamming... lol