Rugby League 2008 Season

Spruce Goose

Then Goose me up woman!
Apr 17, 2001
Sydney
scholar.uws.edu.au~13326874
Discuss here bitches.

So far I'm 7 from 7 in my tipping comp.
Just need the Storms to beat the Warriors and it'll be a perfect start for me.

Yes, I picked the sharks to beat manly :kickass:

Dragons and Panthers look to have a loooong season ahead

I'm 3/7 so far. Tipping the Warriors for an upset tonight. I hate rugby league. I'm going to cancel Fox Sports when I get home to save some money.

Stupid rugby league, getting the results wrong. It's all fixed!!!

I'm saying that the NRL looks at my tips each week and then instructs teams and refs to perform depending on what results I've predicted. They make sure I get a few games right so that it doesn't look too suspicious (it would be very obvious if I got 0/8 each week for 26 weeks) but in the end they want to make sure that I fail spectacularly in my tipping comps.

TIGERS WON ... WITHOUT BENJ !!!!

As a Dragon's fan, I don't mean to sound bitter, but given how the Dragon's played, if you didn't beat them you ought to have been docked 4 competition points :p As it is the Dragon's should be docked four points for playing so shit.

Nathan Brown must have photos of Peter Doust - that's the only thing I can think of. Far better coaches than he have been fired from other clubs after getting far better results (hello, Graham Murray!). Amazing that Brown is still around after all this time.

I was gonna start this thread, but you beat me to it, Sprucemeister!

What a great start to the season for the Dragons. If they gave it to Gasnier more than twice a game it might help.

Melbourne are off to a good start already, midway through the second half.

As a Dragon's fan, I don't mean to sound bitter, but given how the Dragon's played, if you didn't beat them you ought to have been docked 4 competition points :p As it is the Dragon's should be docked four points for playing so shit.

U don't sound bitter, but u can fuk off for making comments like that ...:loco:

I'm saying that the NRL looks at my tips each week and then instructs teams and refs to perform depending on what results I've predicted. They make sure I get a few games right so that it doesn't look too suspicious (it would be very obvious if I got 0/8 each week for 26 weeks) but in the end they want to make sure that I fail spectacularly in my tipping comps.

there's an explanation for that.

Stanford Research Institute (Specifically physicists Hal Puthoff and Russel Targ) were experimenting on ESP and whatnot.

They came up with a theory that some people get it so BADLY wrong, that they ARE in fact psychic, and have something in their make-up (maybe pschologically they don't want to beleive), so the consistently get it wrong...far more than statistical norms would have it.

My guess is that you are the "anti-Uri"

Round 2

Rabbits V Bulldogs
Roosters V Broncos
Panthers V Raiders
Knights V Manly
Cowboys V Wests Tigers
Storm V Sharks
Warriors V Eels
Dragons V Titans