Rugby League 2008 Season

Yeah Koich, but if you had bif Folau on the flanks, you'd be silly not to utilise him at every chance. He's a freakin monster, and Cooper Cronk's short kicking game is probably one of the most accurate in the comp at the moment.

I know it's effective and it works, it's just so boring to watch.

every fucking time. they score tries because the defence think they are doing set drills are training.

I have issues with melbourne and bellamy for destroying rugby league.

If they do it every time, the opposition should be able to defend against it. They would only have to have it rubbed in their faces a couple of times and they'd stop doing it. I remember back in the 80s when Parra used "The Wall" -- three players would stand in a line, shoulder to shoulder, one of them would receive the ball from the dummy half who would then run behind it. The defense couldn't tell who was about to get the ball. It was barely legal but within the rules and they never failed to use it every game. One day at a game against the Bulldogs at Belmore Oval, Geoff Robinson just shoulder-charged into it, sending blokes everywhere. It was never used again.

He looks as big as ever, I think it won't take long to get back into the A grade team, he probs has been training since at least the start of the year with the team

No, he wasn't allowed to start training until his drug ban was over so he trained by himself - called himself the black Forrest Gump because of all the running he did. He's a natural athlete, won't take him long to get back to first grade level at all - I'd say within the month, but it wouldn't surprise me if he starts from the bench for a few games.

I think he should have to work damn hard to push either of the Morris boys or Nightingale out of the side. THough I guess we cna shove him out there during the origin period when Cooper/Gas are missing.

The Dragons have made quite a resurgence in recent weeks. It's been good to see. :headbang:

How's Trent fuckin' Barrett going to Cronulla? Boo Trent Barrett. Boo.

I like Cronulla recruitment policy.

Let's release this overpaid under performing half. Now let's see, what do we need. Oh yeah, an overpaid underperforming 5/8. GOOD RECRUITMENT. YOU ALREADY HAVE THE CURRENT TEST 5/8 YOU FUCKIN NUMB SKULL RICKY.

On top of that, LET'S PAY THIS KID WHO HAS NEVER PLAYED A FIRST GRADE GAME 200000 A SEASON.

and this is why Cronulla will NEVER, EVER win a premiership.

ps.

Manly are on top of the ladder. Kiss my ring.

Nathan Brown is a joke for his selection of Rogers instead of Soward :( I honestly didn't think he could be so stupid, but I was wrong.

Yeah that was quite a strange move. I was at the footy at the MCG, so luckily I missed all of the St George debacle!

That Storm loss was pretty amusing this afternoon. :)

I can only imagine what would have happened to Michael Witt if he'd been pushed over the sideline before he put the ball down when he scored his try. What a goose... but he won us the game, so he's forgiven.

Normally I'd be cheering at something like Auckland's last-minute upset except that I had $50 multi-pick on Broncos/Sharks/Eagles/Storm :( Way to piss all over a good thing bloody Kiwis...