RUGBY WORLD CUP THREAD

http://www.irb.com/rankings/full.html

^ :lol: France is pretty useless man. How did your team get so bad? Apparently the players hate each other and the coach?

Man, you just see the visible part of the iceberg!
Our system is completely different then South Hemisphere and Ireland/Scotland/Wales system, where the federation choose the "style to play" of their championship! where everything is doing to have the strongest National Team.
We are in the same system of England, National Federation vs championship,but we are not so strong!
Into the french federation it's "friends and co."
The ex-president Lapasset put a newbie as a Head Coach in 2007, zero experience in management, 4 years of hesitation, no one really titular...For exemple : F Trinh Duc is the titular fly half since 2008, but just substitute since 15 days !!!! We play with long time injuried players (Rougerie, Szwarzewski, Barcella...) and the problem with french team is the same since 100 years : they are artists! sometimes they have inspiration, sometimes not!

every Head Coach of every other countries knows that, and it's because they beware France!

I Hope they will be inspired next saturday :D

Carn the wallabies!!!! The Boks are a bunch of pretenders - Played an "extremely, extremely gay" brand of rugby, right Medication? ;)

Probably just delaying the inevitable though with NZ looming next week!

:worship: OMFG - Bryce Lawrence is a fucking blind asshole ref. He gave the game to the Australians. I know you Aussies don't know much about rugby, but your flank Pocock - HOW MANY FUCKING TIMES DID HE HAVE HIS HANDS IN THE RUCK?!?! And the ref does FUCK ALL. What a useless prick. Lol, we owned you in the game, just not on the scoreboard unfortunately thanks to a retarded, amateur match official.

Hey the crowd hates the Aussies hey?! Wow! Enjoy meeting your end against the All blacks next week.

someone notice that : They are the same 4 finalists as '87 RWC in NZ...

But the order is not the same!

France vs NZ or Wales vs Australia, or France vs Australia or Wales vs NZ ?????o_Oo_O

I'll Go take a Nap!

I never quite understood the game. Or Australian rules football. But I respect those guys. Seems they take a severe beating and keep on going.

Hey Stompmosher.... what's Essendon been up to during trade week?? Haven't heard much on them. We picked up Gunston from Adelaide who's going to be great, and now I'm hearing we've approached Gillies from Geelong who's been groomed for 3 years to be their next Scarlett at fullback. He's keen on coming to Hawthorn for playing opportunity. I'm excited by this. We need a big key backman. That's been the difference between 3rd or 4th and a potential flag for us.

Wales just scored against France! Come on Wales! My new team. But just as long as Australia doesn't win the RWC - i'm happy.

Hey Stompmosher.... what's Essendon been up to during trade week?? Haven't heard much on them. We picked up Gunston from Adelaide who's going to be great, and now I'm hearing we've approached Gillies from Geelong who's been groomed for 3 years to be their next Scarlett at fullback. He's keen on coming to Hawthorn for playing opportunity. I'm excited by this. We need a big key backman. That's been the difference between 3rd or 4th and a potential flag for us.

Hey Timmyc. Bombers have kept a low profile so far, but I belive they are after Gold Coast midfielder Josh Caddy. Jobe Watson needs more support in the Midfiled. BTW, congrats to the All Blacks. They were much better than us. Aussies made far too many mistakes. If you are ever in Melboure for a Hawks vs Bombers games, we'll meet up for it!

Cool man....sounds like a plan. Caddy sounds like a future gun. You're spot on re your midfield...... def a 1 man show.

And yes - well done to the All Blacks. Far too good.