RUGBY WORLD CUP THREAD

Oooops, looks like we hijacked this one. I like Rugby Union better than League. Loosly follow the NFL. Once someone showed me the rules and strategy, I had a new appreciation for the sport.

France wins Canada 46-19!
It was hard for us 'cause of the bravery of canucks! Great players there, some of the Canadians players are not professionals.......

Next rendez-vous against the Blacks! The real beginning of the tournament for us:Smokedev:

It was hard for us 'cause of the bravery of canucks! Great players there, some of the Canadians players are not professionals.......

Next rendez-vous against the Blacks! The real beginning of the tournament for us:Smokedev:

Big Game this one.

No chance France

Against New Zealand? LOL, no i don't think so. The only reason you beat them in 2007 was because the ref was fuckin blind and didn't see the ball was passed 1.5 metres forward.

Perhaps....History just remember the victory, no matter how we win :devil:

But....why do you said "no chance"?

It's a fuckin' chance to play vs the Blacks in pools! If we loose the Game ( I think we loose!), we are 2nd, and we Avoid the blacks, boks and aussies in 1/4 and 1/2!

we just play England/ Ireland / Argentina : It's really comfortable to be in final....vs the Blacks ( I think we win this One, We Are the nightmare of NZ)!:Smokin:

The Crapauds have deliberatly fielded a weak team to get them an easy route to the latter stages and avoid the southern hemisphere teams.
It's a shame as I would have liked the All lacks to have choked again in another world cup.

The Crapauds have deliberatly fielded a weak team to get them an easy route to the latter stages and avoid the southern hemisphere teams.
It's a shame as I would have liked the All lacks to have choked again in another world cup.

why smash the wall....when you have a door to pass ?????

It's strategy....like the two NYGiants lying down on the field vs St Louis to force them to slow down their "no huddle" offense !!

Ugly, but effective :Spin:

Hey, australia vs USA right now!!!

If we loose the Game ( I think we loose!), we are 2nd, and we Avoid the blacks, boks and aussies in 1/4 and 1/2!

we just play England/ Ireland / Argentina : It's really comfortable to be in final....vs the Blacks ( I think we win this One, We Are the nightmare of NZ)!:Smokin:

France's recent record against England:

lost 9 14 v England Stade de France 13 Oct 2007
lost 13 24 v England Stade de France 23 Feb 2008
lost 10 34 v England Twickenham 15 Mar 2009
won 12 10 v England Stade de France 20 Mar 2010
lost 9 17 v England Twickenham 26 Feb 2011

If you come against England, you may not even meet the South Hemisphere teams

France will opt to loose and go for the 'easier' option. If they do then England will ensure they pay for wimping out against the All Blacks.

Also loving Englands black away strip - annoyed the NZ boys big time! heh heh

Damn, the English snatched victory from the jaws of defeat from the Scots! Man, when I turned the game on it was 12-6 to the Scots! And the Scots should have won, how can Scots flyhalf launch an up and under in the opponents 22?! Terrible rugby that, cost the Scots the match. Oh well, as a neutral I'm not too concerned about the Poms win. England must be worried bout their cup aspirations though