Rumors about IE touring with Opeth?

*drools at the thought*

This is the first I have heard of this, but if it's true it would be absolutly wonderful.

i know opeth are touring with pelican for a handful of shows, then nevermore is taking over the rest of the tour (which be a killer lineup)

In support of the new album, the band is set to embark on the North American leg of the GHOST REVERIES World Tour. The outing begins on October 9th in Phoenix, Arizona and will run through North America through mid-November 2005. Supporting the band directly on this run will be Pelican (through Oct 22nd) then Nevermore (beginning the 24th). Openers Fireball Ministry (through Oct 30) then Into Eternity (beginning the 31st) have recently been added to the bill.

Bah!

They won't be playing at the Chicago show. *hangs self with a cherry super rope*

Yes, they are going to play some shows together as referenced in the above RR Link.
Yes, the top 3 bands in my personal rotation together on the same stage in the same night is jiz-worthy.

No, I won't see it. I'm going to see Opeth when they are here in L.A. and neither Nevermore nor IE will have joined the tour yet.

@(@^$*(&^*&@##%$!!! <-- Random Cursing by me.....

Let's just hope that this will happen again sometime in the future, eh?

Out.:devil:

i wish opeth would stop passing over Winnipeg. they've played in basically every other Canadian city cept here. when they do tours, they do montreal, quebec, toronto, calgary, edmonton & vancouver, its driving me nuts! especially when they played saskatoon with the SOTU tour.

oh man, i'm so glad this is happening. my TWO favorite bands at the moment (nevermore, IE) WITH a band i enjoy greatly. should be one hell of a show!

i found it odd that they would do the tour side by side with the stratavarious tour, but hey, it works for them, and it works for me.

i'll be there with many a friends :)

Someone please slap me...

THIS IS AWESOME!!! The only bad thing is Into Eternity isn't on the bill on the Toronto date :erk:

THIS SUCKS!!!!! into eternity is joining the tour a week after the tour hits my home town. I am glad they got on this tour because its where they should be, but they should be on the whole tour!!!!!!! Or they should be on the children of bodom/trivium tour or the fear factory/strapping young lad tour. anyway fucking fuck I want to see into eternity and it would be nice if they played the midwest sometime!!!!!!!