IE touring with Sonata Arctica?

oh Yeah, That T. I. M. guy

Although my source does not start with a T, it coincidentally ends with M... And this source is constantly beating things up...

They may not play dallas, but they have played houston, I know because I saw them their, now the midwest has not gotten one show and I want to see them again, and soon!!!!

idontneedaname said:
I was talking to the band last night at Jaxx and they said they are not doing the Sonata Arctica tour. It was choice between doing the Sonata tour or the Opeth tour, so they chose the Opeth.

So...any NEW info on this topic?

I was told by the club here that IE IS opening for SA here in Seattle on Feb. 7th.

Hope so...

They are NOT supporting Sonata Arctica on their upcoming US tour! Both times I saw them with Stratovarius, I talked to some of the band members and they said they are NOT touring with them. Their general answers were like "we need to go home, we've been touring non stop, we need to write new material!" They also said that that promotion of them touring with IE was tickermster's/venues faults because they were to over zealous when posting the information.

FAMILIAR CHILL said:
So...any NEW info on this topic?

I was told by the club here that IE IS opening for SA here in Seattle on Feb. 7th.

Hope so...
Yeah, and they're down on The Galaxy's site for a Feb. date as well; ironic, since the past two times they've been through there's been absolutely nothing on the site about them- just the headliner, and some opening bands listed. No IE.

It'd be sweet to see em play again, of course, but I'm going to see Sonata Arctica either way- there's nothing like a good power metal show.

I was right there with you...

The tour has been dropped already... I dont blame them either, let the boys relax... The more they relax, the more they can focus for the upcoming album... and I'm sure it'll kick our asses.

I thought I posted to this topic once before, but I guess I didn't. Into Eternity will not be with SA, they are going to take some time to record their new album that should be out sometime next year. As great as it would be to see them on that show, I've seen Into Eternity 6 times now. I want to hear the new lineup record. I just saw them a few hours ago, ironically. Played 4 songs from Dead or Dreaming this time around :D. Amazing show.

AngraRULES said:
I was right there with you...

The tour has been dropped already... I dont blame them either, let the boys relax... The more they relax, the more they can focus for the upcoming album... and I'm sure it'll kick our asses.

Yeah fuck another tour. If you SOMEHOW missed seeing them over the past year or so, then you've been living in a fucking cave. I want a new album, and I want it now!!! Then a couple more tours would be nice...