IE touring with Sonata Arctica?

shreddy

Jul 26, 2002
Chicago
www.myspace.com
I could of sworn I heard someone say that IE is touring SA when they hit some shows. Just wondering if there is any news on this.

SA is slated to hit Chicago in Jan, not sure what venue.

sweet, SA are playing here Feb 1. another chance to see IE live!! soon IE will have the status of being the band I've seen the most live (not counting local bands).

Taken from BraveWords.com:

INTO ETERNITY are confirmed as support for SONATA ARCTICA on their first scheduled dates for 2006.

Confirmed dates so far include:

January

15 in Poughkeepsie, NY at The Chance

17 in West Springfield, VA at Jaxx

18 in New York, NY at B.B. King Blues Club

22 in Quebec City, QC at Theatre Capitole

February

10 in West Hollywood, CA at Key Club

11 in Santa Ana, CA at Galaxy Theatre

IE is coming to Los Angeles this year on october 10, Im absolutely coming to the show and I'll wait for the SA tour on FEb. 10 of next year......this year keeps getting better Im also going to see Exhumed at the knitting factory in Los Angeles...and Opeth for sure!!!

i sure hope Exhumed makes it back here. i'm still so pissed i missed them when they played here 2 or 3 years ago.

I think Into Eterity is going to break a record for most tours done in a single year. I mean I am going to actually have the chance to see them 5 times this year, damn!!!

Bear

Seen them twice already...about to see them 2 more! 4 times in a year is excellent, though it doesnt beat seeing Bodom 5 times in a year, including a headliner!

Bear said:
I think Into Eterity is going to break a record for most tours done in a single year. I mean I am going to actually have the chance to see them 5 times this year, damn!!!

Bear

I think I'm just a little bit jealous now :( wish I could see them again... damn I know I'm repeating myself :cry:

This show is booked for Fort Worth in Febuary! FINALLY! All these Friggin' Into Eternity tours in the last while and none of them have come to the DFW area! I definitely will not be missing this one! Plus they're playing the Ridglea, a great metal venue.

I got a phone call from the road from a certain highly secret source....... starts with a T and ends with an M (and there is a I somewhere too, but that's all I'm giving you!) :p
sounds familiar? ;)