Rumors about IE touring with Opeth?

Does anyone know if the Showplace Theatre in Buffalo NY is all ages? It's only a 2-3 hour cheap bus ride, and the age issue is the only thing that's standing in my way.

Damn, I can't believe this show is actually happening, I'm very happy for Into Eternity, they could not be with a better lineup. Too bad they won't be on the tour when they pass through here (neither is Nevermore, I get stuck with Pelican and Fireball Ministry), but this is great news nonetheless and I'll get to check them out next year with Sonata Arctica anyways. I can't possibly see how Nevermore or Opeth fans won't fall in love with IE as soon as they hear the opening notes of Splintered Visions or whatever song they decide to open with.

omfg... i was psyched when i found out nevermore was with Opeth...and now it's true about IE!!!!!!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!

OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'll be at the 0ct.31st HALLOWEEN Show mother fucker...haha...Honestly could not ask for a better line-up....Opeth(wow.Awesome live and if their set-list for the european dates is pretty much untouched ...I'll take some favorites in there though..love to hear "the moor" and "when" in the same night...I cannot fucking wait...superb evening.),Nevermore(very good in my opinion...dead heart in a dead world is brilliant as well as their other catalogue)Into Eternity(pretty badass...never seen them live or Nevermore for that matter.
I have seen Opeth twice...this going to be my third time.It should be a interesting,immersive experience. :headbang:

My God, opeth nevermore into eternity... err... opeth and into eternity.. chicago, road trip.. there is no way in hell im gonna miss that show. i have been praying for this show for so long...how often do the two greatest bands in the world tour together. god-damn... this is the greatest news ive ever heard. wow.

just checking in, I'm still on vacation... Clay of CM has mailed me this, in case someone was looking for them ;)

10/29 Opera House - Toronto, ON w/ Suffocation, Cryptopsy, Aborted, Despised Icon, With Passion

w/ Opeth, Nevermore
10/31 Theater of Living Arts - Philadelphia, PA
11/2 Saratoga Winners - Cohoes, NY
11/3 Webster Hall - New York, Y
11/4 Showplace Theatre - Buffalo, NY
11/5 Jaxx - Springfield, VA
11/6 House of Blues - Cleveland, OH
11/7 Ziggy's - Winston-Salem, NC
11/8 Roxy Theater - Atlanta, GA
11/9 House of Blues - Myrtle Beach, SC
11/11 Culture Room - Ft. Lauderdale, FL
11/12 Boomerz Boiler Room - Seminole, FL

At least, I think the 11/12 date is an Opeth one. Not 100% sure.

see ya!

damnit... ie isnt gonna be at the chicago show... ive missed the last ie show in minneapolis, im probabbly gonna miss the next one here in a couple days. both due to serious lack of money. and i was so hoping to see opeth ie and nevermore all in one night(simply b/c that would be the greatest show...ever), and its not gonna happen. the best i could hope for would be the clevland show. some one please convince whatever less important band is opening for the chicago show to step aside and let ie play... sometimes i wish i was god.

I'm a huge Opeth and Nevermore fan and just joined this site to find out a little about Into Eternity, since I'll be seeing both the New York City and Virginia shows. Can't wait! What's IE's most recent album? I'm tryin to get familiar with some of the songs they'll likely play at the show. Makes a show better if you know the songs a little beforehand.

buried in oblivion is thier newest album. songs theyll likely play are splintered visions, spiralling into depression, elysium dream (off dead or dreaming), beginning of the end... i guess pretty much songs off their latest album.. hopefully they do some new material (unreleased) but im gonna go ahead and doubt that. either way welcome to the forum.

w00t! A friend of mine is going to the Orlando date, so I'm working a way out to get a ride with him. He lives in Tampa so he has to come my way to get to Orlando so he will probably be able to pick me up :headbang:

-edit-

wtf, I just checked Tickemaster and they said that they would be at the House of Blues in Myrtle Beach on Nov 9th, looked on Opeths site and it said the same. Damn you Roadrunner Records for giving up my hopes! Mother fuckers...