Runedance is going to be seriously delayed...

MFJ

Jan 20, 2004
Behind the mist.
"David "Davidian" Lumsden was involved in a near fatal car crash earlier
this month. He is now out of intensive care, but needs alot more surgery
before he can start to recover.
All musical & business projects have now understandably, been put on
indefinite hiatus."

Dave Lumsden is the owner of Ashes Records... honestly I'm really upset about this. Not really because the CD will be delayed, but Dave is an excellent person who put a TON of work into this operation and it's so sad to see this happen to him.

En Vind Av Sorg will officially be playing drums on the CD, and Erik is still doing vocals for us. Since there is so much time now, I might change some things around and make the EP a lot longer... I want this to be top quality.

anyway- keep David in your thoughts, I'm sure he's not feeling so great right about now. :(

It is now my personal goal to devote my entire being to make this EP something special. I want to hand him a fucking masterpiece- he deserves it and has inspired me to do so.

sorry to hear this MFJ
a speedy recovery to your comrade,
I'm listening to your 'song of the wood' track at the minute
this is very cool material
are the drums programed on this?
some nice off timing between the snare and acoustic guitar

MFJ said:
It is now my personal goal to devote my entire being to make this EP something special. I want to hand him a fucking masterpiece- he deserves it and has inspired me to do so.

For his sake I hope you do so...and I don't find this insensitive, there's no reason this misfortune shouldn't raise your ambitions...