Runes To My Memory Video

It was ok. The parts where they dress up couldve been a LOT better though, they didnt do anything in those scenes. 1. Around a table. 2. Johan dying.
3.Johan Dead.

couldve been more action is all im saying, like things to go along with the words. oh well, the headbanging was ace.

yeah they are mad late. and Hey wut can i say I'm just on metalblade.de at the right times. i was there for Cry of the blackbirds mp3 as well. I FOUND THAT B4 BLABBERMOUTH TOO!! I'm glad to see blabbermouth cleaning up the assholes that post on that site.

I thought it was a cool video...and Johan was buried in the vid with his sword in true Viking fashion hah. The part where he gives the instructions on how and where to bury him remind me of when Beowulf is dying and he also gives instructions on his burial.

Why does he get up in the end? I would have shown the Runestone instead ...
Apart from that it's really great though.

I also think that a DVD with all their Music-Videos would have been better then that Bonus-CD ... maybe on the next album? :)

i really like that video. the problem i had with pursuit of vikings was that it wasn't really different from a live performance. but this one has a story telling part, really cool. the end could have been better though, like showing some runes and not johan sitting up^^. still awesome vid

F_Slim said:
Why does he get up in the end? I would have shown the Runestone instead ...
Apart from that it's really great though.

I also think that a DVD with all their Music-Videos would have been better then that Bonus-CD ... maybe on the next album? :)

Because he is not really dead....

genaatloos said:
much better than the puirsuit of vikings video. liked it.

I agree, but I also felt it could have followed the lyrics more. In the scene towards the end when they first show the quick flash of the runestone I thought "oh boy, here we go" because this song resonates with me something fierce and combined with the haunting guitars during the chorus I thought they were going to show a fully carved runestone and I got that chill up my spine but it never followed through. All in all i liked it and cant wait to see them again in Dec. when they come to NYC.