Russia!!!

Lee_B

Readin' me posts are ya?
May 16, 2001
Surbiton. The Posh bit
www.elitistrecords.co.uk
I'm at an internet cafe in Moscow,and I've had a great few days. We ate meat cooked on a open fire by a lake, smoked cheap Russian cigarettes (very good, and only $0.20 a packet!),ate like a king in a Uzbekistani resaurant, got a little drunk, was shown the great sights, saw a street racer crash his car and generally had a great time.

I even had the security guard at the hotel ask me if I would like a "Russian lady" :). I had already eaten, my clothes didn't need cleaning and my room was still tidy, so I had no idea what I would need a woman for...

hails to sonm, elenor, Omin, bezerk (official FS driver, hehe) and Anth!

Lee

Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!! But I am in Holland.. so no thanks :lol:
Cheers Lee, I am really glad you had a great time:) Hope you liked our country a lot, hope you'll come soon again, hope you'll get to Hungary safe and blah and blah and blah:)

Well, we were all glad to meet Lee and we all had great time.. :) CraZy bastards, you know.. :lol: :devil:

Lee, you promised to send SMS when you're in Hungary.. So? :Spin:

P.S. I eat more than you anyway.. :lol: :Spin: :lol:

Lee_B said:
I'm at an internet cafe in Moscow,and I've had a great few days. We ate meat cooked on a open fire by a lake, smoked cheap Russian cigarettes (very good, and only $0.20 a packet!),ate like a king in a Uzbekistani resaurant, got a little drunk, was shown the great sights, saw a street racer crash his car and generally had a great time.

I even had the security guard at the hotel ask me if I would like a "Russian lady" :). I had already eaten, my clothes didn't need cleaning and my room was still tidy, so I had no idea what I would need a woman for...

hails to sonm, elenor, Omin, bezerk (official FS driver, hehe) and Anth!

Lee

:headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

CHEERS!!!

None_So_Vile said:
anyone tried those wrigleys strips of stuff that you put on your tongue and they melt? they're exactly like swallowing toothpaste.....yuck lol

Naaaah!! After all toothpaste beats everything!