Russian analyst predicts 'breakup' of USA; France surrenders

Well, if I'm standing on the tracks when a train is coming I'm probably committing suicide. So I'd probably shout something like "goodbye cruel world!"

Well, if I'm standing on the tracks when a train is coming I'm probably committing suicide. So I'd probably shout something like "goodbye cruel world!"

There was this one kid who tried that here, but as the train approached he jumped into it and was shot 200 feet into the air and landed in a lake, where he was rescued. Epic Phale.

Reminds me of a story one of my professors told today. The first guy who tried to assassinate Franz Ferdinand failed epicly. Wikipedia:

At 10:10 am,[41] Franz Ferdinand's car approached and Čabrinović threw his bomb. The bomb bounced off the folded back convertible cover into the street.[42] The bomb's timed detonator caused it to explode under the next car, putting that car out of action, leaving a one foot diameter and 6.5 inches deep crater,[41] and wounding a total of 20 people according to Reuters.[43]

Čabrinović swallowed his cyanide pill and jumped into the Miljacka to make sure he would die. Unfortunately for him, the cyanide was old, so only induced vomiting, and the river that he had jumped into was only four inches deep. Police dragged Čabrinović out of the river, and he was severely beaten by the crowd before being taken into custody.

Mathiäs;7848914 said:
There was this one kid who tried that here, but as the train approached he jumped into it and was shot 200 feet into the air and landed in a lake, where he was rescued. Epic Phale.
what? how?

Reminds me of a story one of my professors told today. The first guy who tried to assassinate Franz Ferdinand failed epicly. Wikipedia:

At 10:10 am,[41] Franz Ferdinand's car approached and Čabrinović threw his bomb. The bomb bounced off the folded back convertible cover into the street.[42] The bomb's timed detonator caused it to explode under the next car, putting that car out of action, leaving a one foot diameter and 6.5 inches deep crater,[41] and wounding a total of 20 people according to Reuters.[43]

Čabrinović swallowed his cyanide pill and jumped into the Miljacka to make sure he would die. Unfortunately for him, the cyanide was old, so only induced vomiting, and the river that he had jumped into was only four inches deep. Police dragged Čabrinović out of the river, and he was severely beaten by the crowd before being taken into custody.
That sounds like some Pink Panther shit. :lol:

Murphy's Law personified.

People will still hate each other. Californians are even from the same state and you still have that stupid Nor/So Cal bullshit.

Mathiäs;7851145 said:
He jumped towards the train, instead of getting run over.
Still don't understand...
People will still hate each other. Californians are even from the same state and you still have that stupid Nor/So Cal bullshit.

Think exactly how significant those state borders are. Wait a tick, they're completely/almost completely arbitrary, at least with regard to population demographics.
It's like saying "Why do the kurds and the Iraqis hate each other? They're from the same country!"

Think exactly how significant those state borders are. Wait a tick, they're completely/almost completely arbitrary, at least with regard to population demographics.
It's like saying "Why do the kurds and the Iraqis hate each other? They're from the same country!"

Smartest thing WAIF has ever said.

Pretty much. It's the same basic idea. They're two culturally distinct groups. Nationalism isn't necessarily based on perceived common racial origin.