Russian tour gigs video

Omin

The Wizard
Oct 8, 2002
Russia
www.foreststream.net
:hotjump: The first one that i`ve accidentally found on the inet is the Moscow show. Quality is not good and total time is only 2,5 minutes but... Here it is!! Download it, while it`s possible!! And... Who will guess what the song of FS is on the tape? :))

I even haven't got time to watch the tape we filmed in Moscow, hope to do it today. And then we'll try to convert it into digital, and then maybe something will be avalible to download...

*downloading*

Last Season Purity is probably my favorite song on TOMS. This will be soooooo metal.

I hope to get Rider on the Bonez (cover on Diabolical Masquerade's song) online soon. Maybe Monday.

Ehi Sonm,
video is cool!!!!!!!!! :worship: :worship:
performance great!!!!!!!!!
song really nice, man! :worship: :worship: :worship:
please sendink me title of song, thanx.

Sonm said:
I hope to get Rider on the Bonez (cover on Diabolical Masquerade's song) online soon. Maybe Monday.

YESYESYESYESYESYESYESYES please do Sonm!!!!! Im a huge fan of both groups, and would love to see this almost more than Without God.

I'll try my best. Actually we just watched this tape with Omin and both got slightly disappointed. The sound quality is so damn bad... We had two cameras though so I hope to combine something decent. We will work hard on making those gigs digitized and available via our internet page. But you have to forgive us - everything is rather hectic here coz we are preparing to record new things. We shall make a big update soon though anyway. I hope to get all tour pictures we have, some stories and other funny stuff online! :) LEE

Awesome, this sounds really great. I can't wait. About the quality, is it about as good as that Last Season Purity vid?! If so, then this is very good quality for bootleg and I would enjoy it very much. I definitely understand how hectic it is for you all so I won't beg anymore :) but I will still be eagerly awaiting these things!!