rusty cooley

no, you are right on the money. Cooley Is a wanker, along with angelo and friedman. I hate that shit. Romeo at least is so creative with his speed and technique. i HATE angelo, and i have a HUGE cooley video, and the first 5 minutes is a solo by him. Ghey.

Yea, Friedman is FAR FROM a fucking wanker. Angelo is a fuckface, he and Cooley are both tards. Ya know who I hate more than anyone??? Francesco fucking Fareri. Every one of his wanking masterpieces sounds like a fucking sample ripped from the Iraqi national anthem or something.

cheesecake-tart-w-rasp.jpg

tart?

-Gavin- said:
Loll dude, you probably are, i'm not gonna conest that, but you need to learn to shut the fuck up when it comes to players like romeo and coley who BLATANTLY own your ass.
Like i said I love romeo and DUDE im not a fuck better than you :Spin: you own, if been wanting to ask you some shit about your clips that u posted

once again i think i must say that romeo owns all of them. just watch the guitar chapter. (check the thread "cob ftp", you can watch it there on the ftp. i put it there.)

*watches the video*

*shits self*

after that say someone owns him. i dare you. if anyone else plays that fast and clean and without even looking(below), then i wanna know :
michaelromeo2.jpg

shit symphony x's bassist could smoke most guitarists any day.