Sabaton & Accept 4/22 in Chicago

raising_iron

Nov 3, 2006
Anyone here planning on attending? We saw Accept last fall and they absolutely kicked ass! So, it looks like myself and the wife are heading down to Chi-town to hook up with Osiris' Eyes to catch 'em again...with Sabaton to boot this time, should be fun!

Have not purchased any tickets as of yet, but plan on being there. A great way to kick off Easter weekend. Listening to "Blood of the Nations" right now....what a great album...:headbang:

EDIT: tickets purchased!

Saw them on the previous tour. They were SPECTACULAR!!!! However, no need to see them again so soon, plus I'll be seeing Sabaton when they're with Evergrey. Enjoy the show though.

Plan on hitting the Orlando show this weekend. Taking the fam to Disney while we are at it.

Saw Sabaton 2 years ago. Not sure if they have anything more to add other than selling beer. Their catalogue just isn't that strong.

I'll see that tour in Montreal on April 17 and in Quebec City on April 18. It will be my very first time seeing the legends that are Accept live and also my first time for Sabaton, which I just discovered and started to enjoy a couple months ago.

Can't wait!!

I'll be seeing them on Wednesday, next week!! I plan on being there super-ass early so I can watch them sound-check and make dreamy eyes at Joakim and Mark Tornillo.

*_*

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

I'll be at the Sabaton headlining show in Tempe, AZ next month. I just found out that Accept will be playing in the Phoenix area also, but as part of the local radio station 98 KUPD U-fest. Which means Accept will be playing before bands like Papa Roach, Drowning Pool, and All That Remains. Ummmm....I'd love to see Accept again but with a shorter setlist and other crappy bands I'll pass.

Well, one show does not really equate to a tour. So, ownage is kind of suspect. Speaking of ownage though, I wonder how that visa denier from 2008 is doing.

It's one show that instantly came to mind. When you're direct support for Maiden in Europe on a stadium tour, you're kind of a big fucking deal.

I have no idea what the visa thing you're talking about is in reference to.