Sabaton Joins Nuclear Blast!

NB not the best label, not bad, but not the greatest metal label... but definitely will be an improvement for U.S. distribution. Their present label seems to be clueless in that regard.

that kind of stuff just shouts future headliner.

Which them getting on Nuclear Blast not only helps Sabaton, but when they reappear to headline ProgPowerUSA, that could be good for the festival I would hope?

or would that make them more difficult to gain as a future headliner being on a bigger label like that?

It is very good news.

First, it justifes the festival as a stepping stone to further U.S. exposure. Many bands have done this.

Second, headliners require "mainstream" appeal to help the sell the show out. Nuclear Blast will only help that.

It would not make them more difficult to book...just more expensive if their popularity takes off.

It is very good news.

First, it justifes the festival as a stepping stone to further U.S. exposure. Many bands have done this.

Second, headliners require "mainstream" appeal to help the sell the show out. Nuclear Blast will only help that.

It would not make them more difficult to book...just more expensive if their popularity takes off.

We can definitely make it happen again(Sabaton future return engagement at PPUSA), people! (Well put indeed, Glenn!) YES WE CAN, PROGPOWER!:headbang::kickass:

It is very good news.

Great, I look forward to that day then. Sabaton is such an energetic and musically brilliant band I don't see them not doing well, but then again not everyone has the ear for good music. :lol: