SABBAT April 15th

Diabolik

Sep 30, 2005
Chicago,IL
www.facebook.com
Hey...looks like Sabbat are playing the Pearl Room on April 15th.....are they playing Powerfest????

if so..........what the fuck. I get slammed and goofed on for saying Elvenking should play, but Sabbat are in tight with Elvenking. The singer and main songwriter for Sabbat who was in Skyclad wrote a bunch of Elvenking songs with them. He was also going to sing for them a while back but started his own band with the guy from Immortal and someone else called the Clan Destined.

Either or....should be a cool show. Now to get Elvenking and Turisas and we will be set for the best Powerfest ever.

yeah...weekday shows are always a good thing?:yuk:

you guys really are doing a weekday fest? Honestly, it is going to kill off any traveling people by doing this. Since you got Sabbat....you definetly need to have Elvenking to go with them to make it complete.

glad to hear that you got someone as good as Sabbat to play. But a weekday...really.

I never looked at a calendar.
Sabbat on a Tuesday at the Pearl Room?
What the hell are these promoters thinking?

Would have been an interesting pick for P'Fest.

Also, you could never have a Powerfest on April 15th, as none of us accountants could come! :lol:

I hate weekday shows... my parents really hate when I go to out on weekdays in the first place, and when I'm gone till 12:30 it really pisses them off. Most of the time it's not worth it. Luckily most of the upcoming shows (except next week... gonna miss Edguy for that reason) are on weekends.

The worst was when Emperor played on a Wednesday... the night before I had my final exams. I still went though, and did pretty good on them.

geez, i guess the cat's out of the bag now....Powerfest will be Monday, April 14th and Tuesday, April 15th...we figured we try a little something different this time. :loco:

I saw Chris last night at the Epica show. I asked him if he was sure they signed the British thrash band Sabbat and not the Japanese band Sabbat. He sort of looked confused for a second, said, "Oh shit!", then whipped out his cell phone and walked away to talk to someone. Draw your own conclusions.

Ken