Sacred Steel / Persuader / Warmachine

MetalNations

Aug 29, 2002
In Space
Sacred Steel / Persuader / Warmachine

Will be on the road doing a USA tour in September.

On half of the shows....Halcyon Way!

So far confirmed dates are:

September 20 - El Paso, TX (@Chics)
September 23 - St.Paul, MN (@Station-4) - All Ages

:headbang:

I thought there was "someone else" supposed to be in this package.

If they're not, it makes me very disappointed and frustrated.

nevermind my email John - you've already answered my question here. Thanks! :headbang:

and to answer everyone else about an Atlanta date - yes there should be one. I am working on it. I just finalized a venue for the To/Die/For, Shatter Messiah, Epicurean, Virgin Black tour. And hopefully the same venue will work with me for future shows. The only problem is - you folks have to COME TO THE SHOWS! The venue won't work with me if we have the typical crowd of 30-50 metal heads at every show. And besides that, I can't afford to bring the bands here if I can't at least break even. :p So help a brother out and you'll see more national shows courtesy of the joint Mayhem/Pathfinder productions. :heh:

:kickass:

Well "Springfield, VA" could mean only one thing - Jaxx!!!! After all, where else in Springfield would they play? If it was at the 9:30 club, than it would probably say "Washington, D.C". If it was at the Nissan Pavilion, it would probably say "Bristow, VA". :) Friggan sweet - another show I got to get tickets for, but we'll have to wait until it appears on the Jaxx website, and see if any local bands are playing that I could buy tickets from to avoid the ream-you-up-the-ass charges of TicketBastard!