Sacred Steel / Persuader / Warmachine

sounds like a job for you, Sleestak. LOL Join the fun! :headbang:

I'd be able to get my hands in the mix if the venues would quit closing around here!! We've had three major venues close since January :erk: Club Clearview, Galaxy Club, and The Gypsy Ballroom.

I most certainly don't want to put any of these bands in a place like Reno's Chop Shop or The Darkside Lounge. Maybe Tomcat's, but that's pretty small. The Granada would be a good size but they tend towards country, pop, or light rock with the occassional brutal show like Testament, so maybe that would work. Nokia Theater is really for "arena" shows, too big! So Ft Worth will likely get all the cool shows now, but Ridglea Theater isn't just a "hop, skip, and a jump" away for Dallas-ites... Maybe if TREES would open again or Curtain Club wasn't in such demand being the only venue for midcard bands...

Oh btw, Mr Mayhem, for a Detroit date at the I-Rock Nightclub, call their hotline on Thursday @ NOON EST exactly! They get their beer shipment at that time ;)

We're so looking forward to this tour!!!!! And please....D/FW would be super sweet. Ridglea Theater would be awesome, I have a bunch of family right near there. Plus, A Manifesto For Domination should be out by then. Mixdown is supposed to be finished in May according to James. Yes!!!!!

I'd be able to get my hands in the mix if the venues would quit closing around here!! We've had three major venues close since January :erk: Club Clearview, Galaxy Club, and The Gypsy Ballroom.

I most certainly don't want to put any of these bands in a place like Reno's Chop Shop or The Darkside Lounge. Maybe Tomcat's, but that's pretty small. The Granada would be a good size but they tend towards country, pop, or light rock with the occassional brutal show like Testament, so maybe that would work. Nokia Theater is really for "arena" shows, too big! So Ft Worth will likely get all the cool shows now, but Ridglea Theater isn't just a "hop, skip, and a jump" away for Dallas-ites... Maybe if TREES would open again or Curtain Club wasn't in such demand being the only venue for midcard bands...

True about Ridglea not being a hop-skip but it's probably the one venue that would be most receptive to this particulat show. Lots of people from Dallas and surrounding areas seem to make the drive if the line-up is good. I've done that several times and would do so for this show as well. The Palladium Ballroom in Dallas could be an option and they seem to book a variety of bands there. It would be nice if you could work a little magic but your point is quite valid in that the Dallas area in particular has been beset with an alarming number of venue closings.

Haven't heard much new info on this in a while. Any new dates, or updates, or chance we could get the entire confirmed listed show schedule at this time so I can make travel plans as necessary to catch this tour? Looking to maybe be off that entire week hitting metal shows in the four state area. Thanks!

the comment was in general, but yes I did write you up about your needs with supporting acts and also your interest in bringing any of your tours to Birmingham, Al. With enough advance I can get a 300 capacity venue with good stage, lightening and sound in Birmingham. Cannibal Corpse played there a few months ago, as have others, A Lower Deep are regulars there. Anytime you would like to discuss possibilities we are at your disposal. (disposal the right word? has a bad connotation to it)

I really hope the ATL date is for sure and set because I'd like to see Warmachine again and this time finally get to talk to Joe a little bit as we didn't get a chance to talk at Powerfest a few years ago.