Sad news.

So sorry to hear that. To know your wife is pregnant and suddenly not anymore. This must be hard for both of you. Its not only the lost of the unborn but also a lot of emotions involved, all the hormones confused. I know! The same happened to me 1,5 years ago and I am still confused sometimes. I can only say stay possitive... and give it time to heal the emotional wounds. I am sure that in the future you will be proud parents. Take care!
Greets from Holland

mrthrax said:
whos children are looking out for who,i dont understand dude!

thats bad news man,i hope second run around is much better,although i dont know the pain u have at this time
His, dude. His with a capital 'H'.

thanks for the awesome support guys. i truly appreciate it. i'm still sad about what happened, but i've been getting a lot of positive words from people here and around me. it turns out that miscarriages are far more common than i would have suspected and almost all women who have them go on to have successful pregnancies later. also turns out that almost every woman in my wife's family has had at least one and all of them had at least 2-3 healthy children, so that encourages me. it also works out financially because we have a pretty big credit card bill and several smaller bills we can get paid off in the next few months. if she was still pregnant we'd be paying a doctor a couple hundred dollars a month and be trying to pay those others at the same time. so now that we know for sure both our reproductive parts are in working order we can actually plan out the next try.