Saddam Huhu

Falconspirit

I Died A Little
Aug 30, 2002
Lebanon
Apparently Saddam Hussein the former Iraqi dictator bleh has just been caught.
Dunno if anyone might be interested..but bleh!;)

saddam-captured.jpg

santi cloz

I guess this is good news that they are going to bring him to justice for the 'millions' that he has killed but don't George W and Donald R deserve the same thing for the millions of innocent Iraqis that have also died at their hands.

it’s weird: first the US build up extremists in countries as iraq, afghanistan and iran, then they chase them... i hope saddam will be sentenced by his own people. but i guess “w” wants to see hussein executed, so they’ll probably take him to court in the states...
well, saddam won’t be able to do evil anymore – but for every terrorist they catch, there’ll be countless others who’ll continue doing that same sick job: depriving people of their rights, oppressing and killing them... you don’t solve any problems by putting terrorists into jail. it may be a first step, but obviously, it’s not enough – i have no idea though what needs to be done to get rid of all these sick terrorist minds in this world... :confused: ??

War on Terror? I think not. Why you may ask? Let me explain...

The Us will not allow criminals to enter their country - yes that seems fair but what about terrorists? Again they are not allowed to enter unless you are a well know former Irish terrorist and spokesperson for the IRA. It seems that a certain gerry addams keeps getting invites from Bill Clinton to G W Bush. He does not seem to have a problem getting a visa dispite having a criminal record for terrorist crimes. What makes him better than Osma Bin Laden? that he has not killed as many people? I did remember that the US used to fund As Quida

but the Irish cause is just, there's a purpose there, England has part of Ireland which any idiot can see it should never have had, people would argue that bin laden and all that is just terrorism for no real cause.

Being from Ireland myself I think I am qualified to say that killing Irish civilians and tourists is not a just cause. Most people from the republic of Ireland do not care about a United Ireland.

Bin Laden for example was annoyed at 'redneck' us soldiers blowing up places of worship near the end of the 1st Gulf War. Though he did not do the right thing, he did have a reason.

Tye said:
Well millions is how GWB was quoted as saying
millions havent been killed in the invasion of iraq

adams was never convicted of a crime, he was interned without trial

the last poll i saw showed the majority of people in Ireland are in favour a United ireland

you got any more "facts" to share??

aye, that northern ireland thing is a joke. brits should get the fuck out like. it's a different island ffs! just like in cyprus...

Hotmail headline :D "Saddam captured - How was this ‘bully’ created?"

As for me, I don't give a shit, it feels like a hoax, not only capturing Saddam but the whole history, what's going on these days. The only meaningful thing now is the EU.