Sadus Videos!

sadus

Thrash Metal Legioner
May 29, 2002
Holy Land (Israel)
www.myspace.com
i have 2 live shows in video, the first is from jan 1990 in brooklyn new york and the other one is a live gig fron germany also old with rob moore...
i dont want money for it so if someone wants it i can sent it to him, or if u know a site that can store it and ppl can download it from there, it can be great...

Cheers!
:headbang:

before i get videos maybe i should get a couple of albums...anyone recommend something?

Come on! start from the beggininig-Chemical Exposure(illusions) Vision of Misery -the most hard core music ever made :) :loco:

Here's what you should get if you want to hear the essence of the band:

Sadus: Chronicles of Chaos

Why you say, cause it's a compilation of the first 3 albums with 17 Fucking great songs. From that one title , you can hear some of the band evolution . So if you like what you hear go ahead and buy all the rest......so once again

Now that i have brain washed you, go buy

You can thank me later :D

yeah i ve got that but some songs that havent show up on this record are really bad ass killers (first from Visions of Mysery!)

sadus said:
i have 2 live shows in video, the first is from jan 1990 in brooklyn new york and the other one is a live gig fron germany also old with rob moore...
i dont want money for it so if someone wants it i can sent it to him, or if u know a site that can store it and ppl can download it from there, it can be great...

Cheers!
:headbang:

I am very interested too! I send you an ICQ message but you`re still not answer me.

Hello, I'm from Poland, we are waiting for Steve with Testament!! :) Sorry for my poor grammar but I don't speak very well English...Dead_Lioness sweet avatar ;)

Greetzzz!!