Safe Home is still being played live !!!

AlexStomp

Feb 7, 2002
DC area
Visit site
Not by Anthrax though. By me and these dudes that I jam with. We recently revisited this song after a 10 month hiatus and I gotta tell you. This song still rocks like hell. Especially the solo and how it all ends. Well written song.

I jammed this song with one band too. Pity the singer couldn't make it. When it came down to the guitar solo, I did have the feeling I played along with Rob Caggiano.

Fuck! It must be felt so great to be able to play anything, ANYTHING... Unfortunately I can't even whistle... Good for all of you, guys... Maybe, I'll buy me some guitar and try to learn how to pluck...

Awesome song,I tried to get my band to cover that song but I got shot down lol.Ah well I did talk em into doing "Caught In a Mosh" and "Only".Theres just something about jammin Anthrax songs that makes me want to kill bugs.

I'll marry my girl 6th June 2006 (6.6.6.) and we'll make a big party at a factory in a forest.
I found a young band from vienna.
They will play SAFE HOME as a surprise for my girl (it's "our" song).
They didn't know the song, but they'll love it to play, I'm sure.
After that, they'll play Black Sabbath, Metallica, Danzig, Ozzy, White Zombie, and some other metal-classics.

If someone of my friends films it, I'll post it here. :headbang:

freakbrother6969 said:
I'll marry my girl 6th June 2006 (6.6.6.) and we'll make a big party at a factory in a forest.
I found a young band from vienna.
They will play SAFE HOME as a surprise for my girl (it's "our" song).
They didn't know the song, but they'll love it to play, I'm sure.
After that, they'll play Black Sabbath, Metallica, Danzig, Ozzy, White Zombie, and some other metal-classics.

If someone of my friends films it, I'll post it here. :headbang:
Can I come over?