Sam Raimi directing World of Warcraft movie

In England we just, y'know, have drinkable tap water, much easier.

That's because they don't turn everything into a for-profit business in Europe like they do in America. Duh, git wif da timez and applaud capitalism at work.

That's because they don't turn everything into a for-profit business in Europe like they do in America. Duh, git wif da timez and applaud capitalism at work.

:lol: where the fuck do you live? Obviously not in Europe, unless you're an ultranationalist from Serbia or another eastern European country trying to claw it's way out of post-communism.

The idea that Europeans are somehow less greedy and selfish than Americans is absolutely laughable at the very least. The only people like that here are the feaux communists who think they have the answers for everything but still live with their parents when they're 30 and drive their parents' BMW. It's easy to be idealistic when you rely on your mom to wash your clothes and pay for your gas.

1067629-cool_story_bro_super.gif

:lol: where the fuck do you live? Obviously not in Europe, unless you're an ultranationalist from Serbia or another eastern European country trying to claw it's way out of post-communism.

The idea that Europeans are somehow less greedy and selfish than Americans is absolutely laughable at the very least. The only people like that here are the feaux communists who think they have the answers for everything but still live with their parents when they're 30 and drive their parents' BMW. It's easy to be idealistic when you rely on your mom to wash your clothes and pay for your gas.

Yeah but America made The OC and The Hills :p

I think the theme AS is looking for is that Europeans tend to not put a value on their lives by having the most stuff. In Europe, there is always something to do...but it's not based on entertainment and having to pay for it. It's part of their culture. You can go into just about any town/city square on any weekend and find something to do for free, whether it be festivals, concerts, etc. The only thing you have to pay for is the beer and food. Things like this are usually lacking in the US, as it's more about money.

For example, this past weekend was a three-day metal festival where the only charge was on the food and beer. Everything else was free. And yes, the bands got paid because it was considered a cultural event and the money came from the city. Granted, they were local bands but some were fairly big bands, even though they were local as well: Raintime, Elvenking, Karnak, Pathosray, and others. Not my favorites, except for Karnak, but these bands travel to the US for festivals and all over Europe.

It's just a different mindset than in the US, but not in respect to business. European business is just as corrupt as American. The difference is that business and culture are two different things in Europe, but in the US not so much.

I think the theme AS is looking for is that Europeans tend to not put a value on their lives by having the most stuff. In Europe, there is always something to do...but it's not based on entertainment and having to pay for it. It's part of their culture. You can go into just about any town/city square on any weekend and find something to do for free, whether it be festivals, concerts, etc. The only thing you have to pay for is the beer and food. Things like this are usually lacking in the US, as it's more about money.

For example, this past weekend was a three-day metal festival where the only charge was on the food and beer. Everything else was free. And yes, the bands got paid because it was considered a cultural event and the money came from the city. Granted, they were local bands but some were fairly big bands, even though they were local as well: Raintime, Elvenking, Karnak, Pathosray, and others. Not my favorites, except for Karnak, but these bands travel to the US for festivals and all over Europe.

It's just a different mindset than in the US, but not in respect to business. European business is just as corrupt as American. The difference is that business and culture are two different things in Europe, but in the US not so much.

No... What I meant was what I said. That English dude totally JUST said that they have clean tapwater, which we do not have for the most part, so we have to buy filters or bottled water, etc. Everything is about making money here whether it be healthcare or prison or whatever. Some sick bastard tries to make a business out of it and then we're supposed to sit back and applaud his efforts at driving capitalism and thank Jesus for freedom.

In the US, McDonalds is considered a joke along with most fast food joints. This is because the quality of the meat is on such a disgusting level, it's a small step above your standard dog food (if I had a doggie, I probably wouldn't even feed him that shit either). In some European countries, these companies are regulated so that they (for example) can only use meat from their own country. This means that fast food joints such as McDonalds actually serve healthier (and edible) food and are not necessarily considered as much of a joke as it is here. In the US, most fast food places import their meat from like Korea, which is way cheaper than domestic meat. Everything is about making profits at the expense of our lives.

but USA is a byproduct of the scum of Europe :confused:

Must suck to be you guys.

"Hey, I'm going to McDonalds anyone want anything?"

Person One:I'll take a blah blah

Person Two:I'll have a blah blah blah

You guys:There's no fucking way I would eat at that disgusting, Korean imported whorehouse. It's a step above fucking dog food and I wouldn't even feed it to my dog! I'll stay here while you guys have an awesome time fucking with the person working the window without me.

McDonalds is shit and makes me shit 5 minutes after consuming it.

I generally stay away from fast-food, to be honest. I'll have the occasional Taco Bell or Jack in the Box but only once or twice in a 3-6 month period. Sometimes, a greasy fucking burger sounds so fucking good....like right now.

Gotta love this forum and how a conversation like a WoW movie transforms into a discussion about tap water which turns into a fast food conversation.

I bought some of that red computer game flavor mountain dew and it was perhaps the most disgusting carbonated drink I've ever tasted. Dumped the gross thing out.