World Of Warcraft Meeting thingy

If i ever play a game it's a game from Hitman series. For other games i just loose interest nowadays. HItman Blood Money FTW. WOW can go fuck itself.

WoW... is... bad... I can't describe it any better. It's a useless waste of time and you have to PAY REGULARLY TO THOSE BASTARDS TO BE ABLE TO PLAY IT!!! I mean I play lots of videogames but I never play anything online. And I've never even touched WoW. Wait, I'm lying, I did play with my frien'd account for about 10 minutes, but then he came from the toilet and took over again :lol:

WoW... is... bad... I can't describe it any better. It's a useless waste of time and you have to PAY REGULARLY TO THOSE BASTARDS TO BE ABLE TO PLAY IT!!! I mean I play lots of videogames but I never play anything online. And I've never even touched WoW. Wait, I'm lying, I did play with my frien'd account for about 10 minutes, but then he came from the toilet and took over again :lol:

I am sure your friend was fappin' to WoW Characters when it took that long!!!!

........NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2012 95% of the worlds people will die in hunger because no one made food during their WoW playing session!!!!
THE END IS NEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

........NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2012 95% of the worlds people will die in hunger because no one made food during their WoW playing session!!!!
THE END IS NEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hope you realise how cool and hilariously funny you are.

I hope you realise how cool and hilariously funny you are.

I hope you realise how silly it is to get butthurt by someone insulting a game you play/played.

I mean who the fuck cares anyway? Atleast Ingrid found it funny :lol: Actually...the first ever game related incident was with WoW if i remember right. A guy died because he didn't eat or drink for several days. Also in Korea there is a fucking hospital for WoW addicts! :lol:

I don't give a shit about WoW.

I just find it hilarious that people who don't play it have this distorted and fabricated view on what it is.

To put it simply: IT'S A GAME

Just like any other game, what makes it so nerdy? Is it nerdy because it's a fantasy game? well then why dont Zelda or Final Fantasy players get the same abuse?.. Is it nerdy because it's online? Well thats retarded because most games are online nowadays anyway, not to mention that playing with REAL PEOPLE is far more sociable and less nerdy and reclusive that playing with a computer AI.

People who get addicted to WoW are faggots yes, but thats like less than 1% of the 9million people that play... And why do so many people play it? It's fun, pure and simple.

The fact is that most WoW bashers are just being faggots to try and seem cool on the internet.

Not to mention that there are tonnes of fucking MMORPG's out there (Massively Multiplayer Online Role Playing Games, if you dont already know), like Guild Wars, Lineage II, EVE Online, Age of Conan, Final Fantasy 11 ect ect ect. But surprise, surprise it's only WoW players that suffer from this bullshit and prejudice stereotype.

@Joe: Nonono, not me!! Hell no, I don't play World Of Warcraft! :rofl:

My brother has that meeting thingy today, and 20 people from all over germany, austria and switzerland will come to our house today, so yes, I'll prepare for the worst. ;)

And maybe some people from here will go there, who knows. But as I said, the chance is really small... but well, I don't want to go into the basement today and be like O.O when I see someone from CoBOT. :p

apparently 20 people to germans is a biiig meeting

LOLWUT.jpg

WoW is fun!

But not too much, you'll end up pretty much the opposite of social. :zombie: