anyone making a new years resolution, plus guitar world and alice in chains

Sexi Alexi 94

Oct 10, 2006
just curious to hear what you guys will say for the new years resolution if you have one? :loco:

also im thinking of getting guitar world, ive got it sometimes in the store but dont have a suscription to it for the year. i was wondering if anyone has it and if you like it and if its worth getting for like a whole year or 2 years or something..actually i saw chris broderick in there like 2 months ago playing some impossible guitar part and jeff loomis used to write for guitar world and the tab would have like 500 parts to it because the songs are really hard to play and have so many notes! :lol:

also one more thing i was listening to alice in chains today after not listening to them for awhile. i like them a lot, i was wondering if anyone else here likes them and what you think of them? would you say they are metal? theyre pretty good i think, for whatever kind of music you want to call it. i have the dvd too of them playing the soft songs and it s pretty awesome actually if anyone is curious to know. :) :headbang:

Reactions: perniciosa
1) My new years resolution is to sodomize you with a tree trunk... and I garuntee it will be done.

2) Guitar World is gay.

3) (And this may not be the popular opinion but...) Fuck Alice in Chains.

Reactions: flying_whale
Resolutions are poor excuses to make you feel better. You want to change something? Why not do it in July, or whenever the thought strikes you? And who keeps them? They're not worth the piss you spill when drinking that night.

Reactions: Dead_Lioness
Not sure that I have any resolutions really.
x3 on guitar world being fagtacular
and I love me some AIC. one of the only bands I can listen to without discecting the music on a technical level and just flat-out enjoy while I listen.

1. my new years resolution is to be more tolerant with dumb ass noobs like yourself.

2. guitar world sucks. too much zakk wylde, douchebag darrel, and van halen worship.

3. alice in chains is gay too.

all in all, this thread needs urine bombed.

guitar world sucks. again.

too much zakk wylde pretending to be cool by drinking a lot.

who fucking cares what zakk drinks. he couldnt escape the pentatonic box to save his life.

unoriginal to the max.

if i want a review on a product, musiciansfriend.com does just fine for me.

and who still uses regular tab anymore anyway?

guitar pro 5 is much better than a piece of shit magazine.

I like Guitar World, Guitar One, and Guitar Pro 5.0. I love AIC so much that I have them tattooed on my body. Well, the sun logo at least...it was my first and to this day it's my favorite. Every time I see it, it inspires me.

However, I haven't read Guitar World in about a year, so what I remember may not be what it is today. If it's really that bad, then that really sucks because I just ordered a subscription. Oh well...fuck it. I'm drunk, high, and full of food and it's 2007 (at least in this part of the world). Pics soon to come.