New years resolution 2012?

ahjteam

Anssi Tenhunen
So what are your new years resolutions for this year?

Since last year I promised to lose weight (didn't reach my goal total of being under 100kg, still ~10kg short), I'll try to lose the remaining this year and reach below 100kg and keep it there until the end of the year, and if I reach that, after that I'll aim for the 90kg or more muscle mass.

My new years resolution for 2012:

- quit being a fat sack of shit, staying unhealthy is TOTALLY NOT METAL
- get a job, you NEED more gear
- play more guitar, it will make you cooler
- find true 'smart' no-life musicians(like myself) for a Deathcore/Djent band
- play shows, you'll get all teh bitches

Screw new years resolution.
You either do shit or you don't really.
Anyway, that said, that's an excellent goal. You'll feel great about yourself after dropping more bodyfat and gaining more muscle mass

loose fat, gain more muscles, trying to be able to move my left arm normal again (no way that
I am able to move it the same waya s 4 years ago, but I can't even get it completly straight
atm) and get a fucking job again! even a shitty job so I am able to save up to 1-2k to start
with some stuff.

Resolutions :
- going back to banging chicks, cause serious relationships fucking make me lose time for nothing and I doubt it's worth it before another few years at least. I'm already in the good direction :D
- settle finally in a country and going on my personal life again because my last 6 months have been only work and for good reasons, and i'm getting morally tired of that, eventhough as said it's fucking worth to live a childhood dream
- plan a week or two in NYC to ban... visit a girl who is cool enough to make me discover this city !
- once settled somewhere, with a normal life with normal weeks, I wanna be more serious in : guitar playing - sport/workout - singing
- oh and i wanna finish my EP this year !

@loren_littlejohn : care to explain ? aha
@mindmunch : that would be epic ! i had my first 2 chicks experience this year, and tbh it wasn't that great
@ahjteam : i remember your last year resolution, i'm impressed you managed to go that low. good job man

@mindmunch : that would be epic ! i had my first 2 chicks experience this year, and tbh it wasn't that great

Me too. It was my last year´s resolution. One thing I´ve learned is that for this to happen with regular chicks (no hookers) there are compromises. It usually happens in the very end of a party, when everyone involved is already wasted and tired. So I decided that this year I want it to be paid (hookers) to get things done the proper way :lol: