New years resolution 2012?

-Finally to deliver my thesis to get my degree
-Work less/more efficiently
-More music

Lose weight. I've slowly lost 27 pounds since June, but haven't changed anything but eating habits. Back in the states, throwing a gym membership into the mix, hoping to lose another 20 before mid-March.

1) after all these years i have decided its about time i learn all the theory/harmony IOW "know my shit".
I have already started a couple months ago using "baby steps" before you know it things start to accumulate and they sink in better. So im going to keep doing that stuff for as long as it takes me.

2) A-build a nice booth for tracking guitars at home. I have so much gear i need to try and learn about and our rehearsal room is just that - for the band. otherwise with traffic etc i can do so much more with my day if i do these things at home instead of only at the rehearsal space.
B- Play my tube amps more (especially when i have the booth).. Not use just about anything to lay down ideas and at the end use them amps to record.. Gear responds in a certain way and so you write music differently. Or might be inspired to write something you wouldnt otherwise have considered

3) Bulk up again (just started that)

4) Finish up an album with the band

Pretty much it!

Losing weight as well I'm coming from 94 kilos and I want to weigh below 82. At 89 at the moment.
Regaining my confidence to talk to women. Trying to get a girl (not someone specific atm) I like to like me too.
Working with way more bands than last year since I olny started taking clients seriously last year.

In general pretty much what everyone on here wants :)

1. Make sure not to die before Dark Knight Rises hits cinemas.
2. Finish last details in my studio.
3. Get a good start with the new extension of our house.
4. Finally go on honeymoon after 2 years of marriage.

Like everyone else, lose weight.

Right now I'm sitting at 210 pounds/95 kilos and want to get down to 175/79 . Funny thing for my frame/size 210 seems absolutely impossible, and no one believes me till I step on a scale. My doctor said I should be 150-160 and I just laughed at him.

So yeah, Lose weight and specifically eat a lot better.

Aside from that:

1- Work harder at my music theory.
2- Finish Treating my at home room.
3- Work on at least 1 record this year I'm actually proud of.

p90x

i'm currently 5'11" 145lbs. i just started everything yesterday.

tryin'ah git ripped! ;)

we'll see what happens! :)