New Year Resolutions

-waste time in new, intriguing ways
-survive
-kill someone
-don't use smilies for two months
-drink more milk
-sleep for a whole week
-fail all the above resolutions

they're not "resolutions", rather things I am going to do and have no relation to the year changing

- do those 360 remaining hours of community service needed to graduate in a year
- get a scholarship and get accepted to do a masters degree in the country of my preference (aka Finland)
- write

@CoT: relax. :p anyway, i've been told more than once during the day that i am 'wasting my time on things that do not matter at all' while i was trying to make some of the finer points of the quest for power. and it came from a friend, at that. way to go. i loathe people who don't even make the effort of understanding.

hyena said:
- Visit Dubai in february and do some mad shopping without feeling extremely guilty.
As in the United Arab Emirate?
I want to visit Abu Dhabi (and/or Dubai).. I always thought it'd be great to one day have to go there on one of those business/leisure trips, and stay at one the many impressive hotels and resorts.

Making resolutions never works out for me much. It's hard for me 'to change my ways' no matter how much I may want it.

-I'd like to pay more attention to my education and not leave everything to the last minute (but this one's failing as we speak..)
-To obtain my Master's degree in May and hopefully hop right into a good position careerwise.
-Start getting out of debt.
-To maybe get away from this place that I'm sick of. I'd like to travel a bit and also establish myself in a place where I'd be more comfortable (I have no specific place in mind yet though)

This year is actually a bit of a turning point in life for me, and most of what may be in store by the end of it, remains a mystery to me. It's kind of exciting.

EDIT: Oh, I'd also like to wish everyone good luck with his or her resolutions, if any.