World Of Warcraft Meeting thingy

Yeah I guessed it might be you but I wtf'd at the facial expression in particular :lol:

take your gay parade elsewhere n00bs

LOLWUT.jpg

I don't give a shit about WoW.

I just find it hilarious that people who don't play it have this distorted and fabricated view on what it is.

To put it simply: IT'S A GAME

Just like any other game, what makes it so nerdy? Is it nerdy because it's a fantasy game? well then why dont Zelda or Final Fantasy players get the same abuse?.. Is it nerdy because it's online? Well thats retarded because most games are online nowadays anyway, not to mention that playing with REAL PEOPLE is far more sociable and less nerdy and reclusive that playing with a computer AI.

People who get addicted to WoW are faggots yes, but thats like less than 1% of the 9million people that play... And why do so many people play it? It's fun, pure and simple.

The fact is that most WoW bashers are just being faggots to try and seem cool on the internet.

Not to mention that there are tonnes of fucking MMORPG's out there (Massively Multiplayer Online Role Playing Games, if you dont already know), like Guild Wars, Lineage II, EVE Online, Age of Conan, Final Fantasy 11 ect ect ect. But surprise, surprise it's only WoW players that suffer from this bullshit and prejudice stereotype.

This post is pure crying.

Also, you are a fucking hypocrite and bullshiter, you are always the one faggoting everything and bashing all the fucking things in the world that you dislike, and when you are the one who's attacked you use such kind of arguments? You are the one who deserves the clown avatar, faggoty nerd.

Yes , I seriously can NOT stay serious in front of a camera :lol:.

Oh, I so don't understand that.

take your gay parade elsewhere n00bs

image doesn't work, good effort n00b

I cared for a little "wtf :erk:" before I saw who posted that. Than I laughed at life.

This post is pure crying.

Also, you are a fucking hypocrite and bullshiter, you are always the one faggoting everything and bashing all the fucking things in the world that you dislike, and when you are the one who's attacked you use such kind of arguments? You are the one who deserves the clown avatar, faggoty nerd.

My post was perfectly balanced and rational, the only reason you have a problem with it is because I posted it :lol: