Sam Raimi directing World of Warcraft movie

I bought some Orange Sunkist soda today. I am less than enthused.

I am also suffering a severe case of what I assume is heartburn from eating a "mexican" flavor totino's pizza so it didn't really help in allowing me to enjoy the oranginess.

Drink more water.

That's all.

No, that's what water is for.

edit: I see there was a new page in which Derek expressed the very same sentiments.

I do sometimes, but I feel dumb buying bottled water a lot, and Philly tap water tastes foul. I'm gonna get one of them Brita thingamajigs at some point. But regardless, like I said, I like a lot of the caffiene free sodas anyway.

I do sometimes, but I feel dumb buying bottled water a lot, and Philly tap water tastes foul. I'm gonna get one of them Brita thingamajigs at some point. But regardless, like I said, I like a lot of the caffiene free sodas anyway.

You realize that it's not just caffeine that's bad for your right? All that sugar (corn syrup) is disgusting.

Fair enough but if you want to be hydrated and not drink water you drink stuff with lots of electrolytes. Soda is just pure sugar lol.

EDIT: and if you're drinking diet sugarfree stuff that's even worse because artificial sweeteners can give you cancer if you have too much of it.

Damn, that explains the come back of the name Nehi anyhow. I think I was a little girl the last time I saw some of the stuff.

I was seriously not much of a water drinker for the same reason Max isn't, Maryland water was disgusting, and buying it made my butt hole pucker. But, since moving to Athens, the tap water here is better then most bottled water I've tasted, I'm finding that I love water now. But, I drink a diet soda every now and then because I like the fizz. I also like a good bottle of club soda.

Don't be dissing aspartame, Mr. Slumber, I gotta have it in my coffee, anything else is disgusting.

Bottled water is worth every penny.

1.I don't have to worry about dust/bugs getting in my water at night.
2.I don't have to go through the trouble of getting a cup and using the faucet.
3.Even if I had a purifier I'd still have to get a cup, fuck that noise.
4.How am I going to bring tap water to work?

dont they have these filtered water refill things everywhere?

refill_rm.jpg

best pic i could find

i just go refill my own 5 gallon jugs, tap water in the valley is fucking awful :puke:

In the hotter areas of the US like Texas, Arizona, New Mexico, etc. the tap water is fucking horrid. It's clean and all but it tastes like fucking shit...like lake water. Most everywhere else but the southwest is pretty good. That's why most people from Texas to California rely on bottled water.

I'm with you Swabs, I think that tap water is just as good as bottled water...but the people from the southwest really do need bottled water because tap water is just so fucking BAD. When I was a kid I drank out of the tap one time in Arizona and it was like drinking from a dog bowl. It's something about the desert climate that fucks with the water, I think.