samples, length, artwork for TOC?

Djöfull

Jan 27, 2002
Iceland
I was wondering, since it's almost 2 months until TOC will land... What is the custom when it comes to giving samples or a whole song to listen to? And artwork... Or does it just vary?

I'm craving for some more info. Hope mid april will reveal something.

I'm wondering if they are still in the final stages of mixing and/or mastering....when I talked to Jim a few weeks ago he said the delay was mainly due to him being sick and needing to record his parts in 4 different studios. It's possible that they are still finishing it up, knowing that they still have a few months of lead time. Hopefully Warrel will give us a sneak peek here as soon as he is able to.

I think they might reveal the final tracklist and cover-art this week or next week. Century Media usually reveals album details roughly 2 months before the official release date and I don't really see any reason to delay that announcement a lot. That's not entirely impossible but I'm fairly sure that they will reveal something soon. Tracklist or artwork or both. Sample song is something that they might release later though, after Easter or something. But any news about TOC is good news (except news about another delay).

Planning on attempting to make and improving on this soon:
pizzaburger.jpg

Like I said, it will be improved upon. It will be most certainly constructed through proper procedure and with much better seasoning.

And there had better be at least one falsetto on TOC.