San Diego Show

Thanks Yicjdic....

The sound mix wasn't just bad, It was just incomprehensible. The first band had way too much bass and you coudn't hear anything else. Lacuna had almost no bass and was a pretty good mix, Opeth wasn't even all that bass heavy but they had Peter a lot higher then Mike.

I feel like i'm doing a stupid amount of complaining about this whole thing, maybe the result of seeing the best band on the earth is becoming very very picky when things arn't as perfect as they were.

warmwetos said:
Highlight for me was when Mikael said something along the lines of a possible Opeth/Porcupine Tree tour, I think the few of us who know who Porcupine Tree were yelled out of the top of our lungs. :)
Personally, I can't wait to see Steve and Mikael on stage together...it be great if Wilson can bash out the keys to some of the songs (not sure if they can log the good ol' mellotron around :) ).

I dont there was any "possibly" about it, Mikael said plainly they will be on damnation tour with PT. I know when i talked to him in january he said the SW would most likely be playing with Opeth as well as PT...also i heard that they would both play an hour and half set but im not sure bout the source on that one so dont quote me. Thats gonna a lotta freakin work for Steve...two hour and a half shows. Either way im shitting myself in anticipation.
jump3.gif

Allright, I would like to apologize to all the Hispanics out there offended by me last post (?) I'm not racist by any means, I just said Mexicans because I said Mexicans. Half of Opeth is from Uraguay (sp?) anyways...so if any of you are racist, Opeth might not be your thing...
I still had a blast during the Opeth set, that was awesome.