5. I`ve Got To Rock (To Stay Alive)
6. If I Was You (album version)
7. Going Nowhere Fast
8. Ashes To Ashes
9. Empire Rising
10. Atila The Hun

nfs0cr4.jpg
sounds VERY good for me :headbang:

i can´t count the hours in which i crashed over and over again in this facking game

i hope it will become my favourite saxonsong

my joysticks are again ready to steam if i get my next need for speed game with some saxon-ingame-surround :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

(nfsu2 is my favourite at the moment btw lol)

my triggerfinger already itching somehow :lol:

lemme hear what YOU think about the names and which song will PROPABLY be your #1 on that album...

I really like the title 'Red Star Falling', could it be about Russia and the fall of communism?? Just a thought!

I really like the title 'Red Star Falling', could it be about Russia and the fall of communism?? Just a thought!

I asked Biff if they are ever going to play 'Sea Of Life' (or as it seems to have become known 'Sea Of Life (You Bastard)' :lol: ), and he said 'Red Star Falling' is in the same vein as 'Eagle Has Landed' and 'Sea Of Life (You Bastard)'. So we are starting to get a good idea of what the album is going sound like.

Was talking to Nigel, and he is very happy with the album. In fact, everyone connected with Saxon seems very pleased and excited about the new album. So we could something a bit special on our hands here. :headbang:

They played it at Sheffield, Saxonator. It's a good song, from what I remember! :headbang:

great that i missed that :cry:

is it about drugs or about high speed driving ? :)

no - i am not curious at all :lol:

I asked Biff if they are ever going to play 'Sea Of Life'

that would not be a good idea

i would cry for sure because this song reminds me of my most beloved birdie :cry:

but i am sure i would enjoy even that....

great that i missed that :cry:

is it about drugs or about high speed driving ? :)

no - i am not curious at all :lol:

I think Nigel said it wasn't about drugs - but I didn't really pay that much attention to the lyrics at the time, and I was drunk, so that didn't help! :lol: It's a fast song, as you'd probably expect from the title...but that's as much as I remember about it.

Red Star Falling..well let me guess.. Mars is called the 'Red planet' Mars looks the same in size and atmosphere like the planet earth etc.. All life on Mars did die somewhere in time..( the planet fell), where as the life on Planet Earth lived on, will become the same with our Planet Earth? Just the things that come into my mind..

Red Star Falling..well let me guess.. Mars is called the 'Red planet' Mars looks the same in size and atmosphere like the planet earth etc.. All life on Mars did die somewhere in time..( the planet fell), where as the life on Planet Earth lived on, will become the same with our Planet Earth? Just the things that come into my mind..

I think you need a couple of beers mate, and chill out LOL.
You have been thinking way too hard :lol:

(im off out to get pissed myself soon, can't wait):kickass:

Apart from getting row f, after ringing up dead on time, when someone rings up two weeks ago and gets row a, cant work that one out, moan over.

Thanks to saxon for a graet concert at sheffield, good set list, wish they was on stage longer, stopped in the same hotel as them, but never got to see em this time around.

three new songs played The new single plus can you feel my power brill song loved it and for me a lot better song then the first single, and also need for speed which also rocked, if the new album follows suit to the three songs played in sheffield then its going to be a brill album.

cheers saxon.