Satan

Satanism is fundamentally theistic, not really until the 60's was Satanism viewed as an atheistic philosophy, with the rise of LaVeyan Satanism.

Some of my favourite debates to witness are between Luciferianists and LaVeyan Satanists.

My main problem with the Church of Satan is that it is really just for money.
It's a scam. Sure, they teach some good values, but the real reason people join the Church of Satan is to shock those around them, not for serious reasons.
That's what the church wants. They are basically an inactive cult of people who want to be shocking, now.
They didn't start that way, though.

The Church of Satan started Atheistic Satanism. Before then, Satanism meant Theistic Satanism. As a whole, the philosophy could exist without the Church of Satan.

I'm indigenous Australian and my ancestral spirituality goes back at least 60,000 years, predating all of the Abrahamic canon an most other established/known faiths, how do you explain this in the context of believing Satan to be THE creator God?

Satan went by other names but in India there are towns named Satanama and other names too. Satya, Satyan means Eternal Truth in Sanskrit. This God was global. There were other Gods too. They gave humanity knowledge like agriculture, math, science, astronomy, meditation, writing. christianity took our original Pagan Gods and turned them into monsters and demons. This was done to Satan who was known by a different names before this but when they mention Satan, they are referring to this pre-christian Pagan God. So the name works. It is not blasphemous. Satan means enemy or Adversary in hebrew. The jews created christianity and islam to pretty much destroy everything. the abrahamic religions are negative religions.

Yeah you're right but what's better to bother christians than satanism? Not to mention it's related to darkness and feared things which I love.

Everything bothers Christians, being an atheist without the extra stuff already bothers a lot of them, so does Metal music, science, other religions, basing your worldview around what bothers a Christian is exactly the kind of low-brow intellectual vapidity that I thought would be against the principles of Satanism.