Satan's lounge band

the way i see it nelson couldnt handle the road,he bitched non stop on twitter that he felt like crap when they were doing shows and stuff,some people are meant for it some arent,dan has gave no updated reason why he left,which is what scott and charlie now say,dan was an absulute fucking disgrace,esppecially in press conferences,u dont come across as a dickhead to the press when your starting out.

Usually I'm not one to bash the guy, but you're completely right. Some guys just can't handle it, maybe that's been the reason all along why he was let go or quit or whatever.

Question for the people who are going to this. If I was to drive to NY to see this show what would be the best thing to do. Drive straight into town and park in a garage for a day or stop somewhere in Jersey or something and take a bus in?

I'm assuming driving in the heart of the city is a pain in the ass and paying for parking would cost close to $50. I'd rather avoid a headache and do it less stressfully.

Any help would be appreciated. THanks.

Question for the people who are going to this. If I was to drive to NY to see this show what would be the best thing to do. Drive straight into town and park in a garage for a day or stop somewhere in Jersey or something and take a bus in?

I'm assuming driving in the heart of the city is a pain in the ass and paying for parking would cost close to $50. I'd rather avoid a headache and do it less stressfully.

Any help would be appreciated. THanks.

There's a garage straight ahead once you pull into the tunnel. It's only about $20 for parking if you're just coming in for the show at night and then leaving. The toll is about $10. If you park in Weehawken it's going to cost you about the same to take the ferry over (with parking) and you'll have further to walk.

If you're going for an all day thing, take the ferry. If you're coming in at night, park in a garage.

Thanks for the info. I appreciate it. I'm planning on doing the whole day. I'll end up getting to the area early that morning and then try to get to the Best Buy theatre early get a ticket for the Clinic and then see the show and hang out for a while.

I'll definitely google up the Weehawken place and ferry info. Can you tell I've never been to NY?

So it looks like get to Weehawken. Park there. Get a ferry ticket. And whereever that ferry dumps you off is it walkable to the theatre?

This info helps a lot, too. Thanks.

I see that there's a Lincoln Harbor / Weehawken ferry and a Port Imperial / Weehawken. If there a difference? And looks like I'd take the ferry to To Manhattan Midtown / W 39th St. And from there just walk the blocks to W 44th.

Alright don't mean to be a pest but looks like the last ferry back is 12:10am. If I don't make that last ferry do I have to end up just taking a cab or bus back?

Less than 24 hours.

Can't wait to see what they play off of WM.

I'm not going though.

BTW Scott's last tweet: Something absolutely mind-blowing is happening at the Best Buy Theater tomorrow. I'm talking HOLY FUCK level shit.

John Bush to perhaps guest sing? Turbin perhaps? Dan Lilker? Spitz? Paul Crook (hahahaha)

BTW Scott's last tweet: Something absolutely mind-blowing is happening at the Best Buy Theater tomorrow. I'm talking HOLY FUCK level shit.

John Bush to perhaps guest sing? Turbin perhaps? Dan Lilker? Spitz? Paul Crook (hahahaha)

I suppose Scott is just happy to play in his (former) home town...:)

Funny that now people enjoy those club gigs...BUT when Anthrax was doing those - Bush era - people thought that they were supposed to play in sports arenas...:)

Anyway - all you lucky ones that are going - ENJOY!

T:)

Maybe it will be Andreas Kisser??

It's streaming now. No sound yet. Just some douchey looking cat in a denim vest headbanging silently. The 'metal masters clinic' should start any minute. The actual live performance from anthrax I think is at 9pm eastern.