Saturday, Mar 27, 2010

DuaneInIraq

New Metal Member
Jul 2, 2008
The Iron Maidens in Santee on Saturday, Mar 27, 2010

And I fly into San Diego from Iraq a day before!!

What an awesome way to celebrate.. :) :kickass:

Can't wait to have some fun! I'll make sure I'm well rested
this time! :) Last time I was a zombie... :zombie:

Sweet! I live in Santee....heh. I've had a hard time getting to some of the showsin Santee as of late, cause they're usually on Thursdays...and I have to be up pretty early. So this is a show I'll be sure not to miss!

:OMG: Home again so soon!?!?!?!?!?! You were just home!!:lol: Not sure about my schedule, my end of contract is May 2nd and I have to go to Detroit for a week of processing. Don't know if I'll make it home then, trying to go to Russia in August and might push my leave 'til then. We'll see...
Have a great time, Duane!! Remember, just looking at the watch it is only a 10 hour flight home! Leave at Midnight, arrive in SoCal at 10:00AM!:loco:

Uuuunch! Mail it on it's way!!! :headbang:

Duane, see you at Santee! We go on around..........hmmmmmmmmmmmm.....not sure. Will update soon. :loco:

Not sure who else is on the bill but it will be a fun night!!

Thanks Linda!

I can't wait to see you guys again! Last time, I had just landed that day. I couldn't stay awake o_O You guys are my family!

Khan71: Let's do some partying!! If you know any of the band they can point me out! I'm 6.0 - White hair and will be wearing a Dimebag hoodie! And, perhaps giving the manager a back massage because I'm trying to get into the band!! :headbang:

I will stop at the back massage though..:loco: Sorry M.D. :loco:

John: This time I have to space-a from Kirkuk to Speicher, then Speicher to Baghdad. Commercial from Baghdad to Kuwait, Kuwait to Dulles, Dulles to San Diego... It will be worth it though!! Beginning April 1st you must have a VISA to enter/exit Iraq... Geeeeez... I am so happy for you and your new situation! Someday, it will be my turn!!:)