Apr 14 - Portland (DVD)

(none)

Jun 18 - Tribeca, NY (DVD and CD)
Jul 12 - Studio City (DVD)
Aug 2 - San Diego (DVD)

Jun 7 - San Diego (DVD)
Nov 2 - Ventura (CD)
Nov 29 - Tacoma (DVD)

I'm sure there's other stuff out there, but I have no idea exactly what. Can anyone let me know what else is out there?

Before anyone asks, I do not have all of these in my possession. But, I'd like to! :kickass:

You can get these by being a bootleg trader. But, since you are asking, I doubt you are one, which is why I wish the band would collect these fan recordings and make them available for sale to fans who want them.

I would work something out with you to get copies of these (which I have), but I am on a trading pause right now. I have a stack of about 50 Iron Maiden recordings I have to get through before I'll be ready to do more trades or charity cases.

Ya, there are buttloads of recordings floating around! Usually people who record them end up sending us copies and that's how we find out they exist. :tickled: All I ask is that nobody sell these items, but feel free to trade to your heart's content! It's about sharing the love. And, if you are one of those who record a show, please send a copy or 5 to our P.O. Box too. ;)

Sabbathking said:
I have a few recordings of the band that Sara sent me a few years ago with a previous line up of the band.I also filmed them myself in New York 2003.
Would you like to do a trade?

I really feal bad asking for a trade just when I told spideyjg I don't have time to get him copies of what I have, but I have to make time to get new stuff from The Maidens. It's tough coming across recordings of the band.

Spideyjg: if you aren't having any luck getting recordings of the band, be patient. I never refuse a fan, so I'll be able to help you out sometime in the future when I get through my backlog of Iron Maiden shows.

Air Raid Siren said:
Nice to see ya back, Rya!
Nice to see you too! I just watched a DVD of you ladies in San Diego last January. I have to say that it was really cool seeing the band cover one of the newer tunes: Wicker Man. Unfortunately, you could see that the audience just wasn't into it nearly as much as the older classics. Still, I enjoyed it! :headbang:

darthrya said:
Nice to see you too! I just watched a DVD of you ladies in San Diego last January. I have to say that it was really cool seeing the band cover one of the newer tunes: Wicker Man. Unfortunately, you could see that the audience just wasn't into it nearly as much as the older classics. Still, I enjoyed it! :headbang:

Do you have a copy of this? If so could I set up a trade with you or something please?