SATURNUS CONFIRMED FOR CHICAGO POWERFEST 2007

I am talking about Veisha.... fucking weird...

That's so cool!! I got my Bachelor's from ISU...class of 94.

I was there for the big riot in 92 (the weekend of that year's Veisha was the same weekend the Rodney King verdict came out, so tension was already in the air). I actually witnessed the exact moment the crowd started to build, which although it was friendly (funny too) at first, it ended up turning into a riot (and I saw what sparked that as well :ill: )...which soon ended by riot police tear-gassing the crowds of people (me & my friends included) at the corner of Welch & Lincoln!! That was insane...and cool at the same time!! Something I will never forget...

Yeah, last year every one was all worried that it would happen again, but it didn't just a bunch of drunken debauchery. The lineup dictates if I go or not.

Re: Saturnus

Their last album, "Veronikkka...." starts off really strong and then dies a death about halfway through. That said, when they're doing things right, they're excellent.

Which is their best album?

I really liked their Martyre... it's memorable and well written, without being overly cuntish, unlike the new one. But I think it's their first one who has the most "classic" status.