Saw Vehemce tonight

CM1000

New Metal Member
Apr 15, 2005
I saw Vehemence tonight for the first time in Houston. While there weren't a whole lot of people at the show tonight, it was a Thursday. But that didnt seem to bother the bands there tonight. It seemed like Vehemce would play as well to a crowd of 40 as a crowd of 400, I respect them for that. All the bands were great, overall this was a very positive experience, it could have been better with more people, but band-wise it was absolutely great. Vehemence was right-on with all of their songs, they sounded very together, to me that is important in live shows, and they pulled it off. all the bands had a positive attitude (crematorium as well as vehemence) which can be truly rare with metal bands these days. I am definately going to see them again if they come back to Houston, I'll make sure I bring more people though. Keep up the amazing work.

Yea i wonder how the glass casket guy is doing. bryan was great when my band got to open for them last month, and now we get to open for them again in 3 weeks. woot!

Funeral Portrait said:
Yea i wonder how the glass casket guy is doing. bryan was great when my band got to open for them last month, and now we get to open for them again in 3 weeks. woot!

Pat, you guys need to get Shuster back into doing backing vocals during Human Jigsaw. That was pretty kick ass with him and John both doing those low growls before you kicked in with the higher up ones.

Thanks for showing up mAN, Houston is usually one of our big drawing shows but it wasnt this time around, promoters sometimes dont fullfill their end of the bargin, and it isnt the labels job to service them with billions of posters, its the promoters job. This is why when i get back a street team will be formed. you just cant rely on promoters these days. do it your self!!!!!!!!!!