Europe Europe Europe

the_dying

Jan 4, 2003
La Flandre
gorath.blackmetal.be
I thought I posted something like this allready, but I don't know for sure anymore. Sorry if I allready did...

I suppose there are some Vehemence members crashing this forum. They can definately say when Vehemence possibly could come over to Europe! Are there any plans? Some negotiatings? I've seen almost all bands I want to see, but I'm still awaiting the coming of Vehemence. A tour with Beyond the Embrace and a big MB artist would be great.

So guys, keep me informed!

Well, since we don't headline tours, its really hard to tell. Here in Phoenix its great, but other cities kind of vary i guess. If we were to headline a full US tour, I don't think the attendance would be that great. We are still "rookies", so lots of people don't know about us yet. We just need to get on the right tours, and get the right exposure. Where in Europe are you from? Do you think we could draw there????

I'd love to see you guys in Ireland. Unf. we get too much Death metal in general. Only about 150 people came to Hate Eternal / Kataklysm last December (although other factors came into play too). Nile and Vader both got excellent crowds though.

But I doubt a Vehemence headlining tour would pull. A good support would undoubtedly be better.