Saw You Drown

schwanzschmerz

Talking Cabbage
Jan 23, 2006
Hello human chums of darkness and despair!

Do any of you happen to have a copy of this (the CD version) going at a reasonable price? I've been raised from my slumber by one finally appearing in my saved searches on eBay, but it's got ages to run still and they always go for such silly money there.

Ideally looking for a trade (tell me what you want, baby) but will also pay cash or marbles if needs be. Not too fussed if its not in mint condition but it would be nice to have the magic number. No vinyl please, it smeeeeeeells...

Talkative bunch, aren't ya... :rolleyes:

Guess I'll try my luck on eBay then, although its already dangerously close to the most I can pay :erk:

I'd appreciate none of youse complicating my task further :heh:

They wouldn't go for such silly money, if people just waited until the end before bidding :mad:

Oh well, this one's already too much for me now... seventy two english pounds... :err:

Saw You Drown only went for $203 USD. A steal at any price.

I assume the PT one you're talking about was In Absentia, which went for a cool $321 USD. I've given up all hope of filling in my PT vinyl holes.

The one I'm talking about was a deadwing promo released by Lava, plastic case with just a white cover with the track list on it. nothing special looking at all. Which In Absentina was it? cardboard sleeve? Because I have one and would gladly sell it for $321!

Lord Byron said:
Porcupine Tree stuff tends to go for high prices on ebay in general

Yeah, I've seen other really ridiculous things that sold for more than I'd have ever expected aswell though (Amon Amarth demo tape for AU$250 being one)

I have a Deadwing promo/advance CD which I got rather cheap because the seller had miss-spelled the bandname (Pocupine Tree I think) :) It's the CD in a black cardboard 'wallet' with a sticker of the cover artwork on the front and a sticker with the tracklist on the back.

I also have Saw You Drown CD and In Absentia Vinyl ;)

Forget about someone being 'nice' and sell a Saw You Drown to anyone for less than what they can get on ebay.. Funny they're still going for such high prices when the tracks have meanwhile been made available on several other releases (Brave Yester Days, Saw You Drown vinyl, Discouraged Ones re-issue..).

Quiet world is worth paying a lot of money for Saw You Drown EP. Nerve is on DO and Scarlet Heavens = :\

Holy crap. I assume it's the same one I was watching... £128.00 or AU $259.07!!!! That is damn rediculous!

To be fair, I probably would have paid that.... if I'd had the money...

The same dude is selling a Jhva Elohim Meth CD now. I've got that already, picked it up quite cheap a long time ago. Are they worth a bit now then?