SAXON 2007 euro tour

I am a little pissed Saxon would announce dates almost a year away without a whiff of any American shows.I just want to see them live again and would travel wherever they play.I am a bit jealous of the festival lineups you people in Europe get to see every year.All we ever get here is the fucking Dave Mathews Band.Steve

Awesome news, it'll be amazing to see the mighty Saxon again. I wish it was at the Ferry cos that place rules but The Garage is a good venue as well, only thing is gigs usually finish about 10 O'clock there cos they have some gay club on later. Still I'll be in the Solid Rock before the gig and if it finishes around ten, I'll just head on back down to the Solid Rock for more drinkies. I wonder if it'll be Blitzkrieg supporting them again - they were sensational - or maybe even the mighty Diamond Head - wooohoooooo!!!!!!!

I quite fancy hitting the Belfast show as well - that sounds like great fun.

Oh btw, I saw Hanoi Rocks and Twisted Sister on Monday night in Glasgow and I'm still sitting here totally stunned at how incredibly awesome that gig was - the best ever!!!!!! Was right at the front and got some amazing pics, so will get them up on here asap along with a wee review.

For fucks sake here we go again.Talk about hard working.See you all in London and Nottingham.Pax thanks for the text mate i shall see about Berlin.For the next London gig i shall get digs so you could maybe point me in the right direction.I wouldnt mind Glasgow so i can if that picture of the princess's arse was doctored..:lol:

Saxon should play a big UK gig on Saturday 7th April next year, a special Saxon gig for 7/4/7!!! :)

A really big gig like a homecoming to Barnsley! :p

I'm going to try and get to all the UK dates that I can! :)

BEC...WHAT A GREAT IDEA...A HOMECOMING TO SHEFFIELD AND/OR BARNSLEY.........THEY AINT PLAYED HERE SINCE 98........WHATS MATTER BOYS U SCARED OF YOUR ROOTS?? FRIGHTENED A MR OLIVER AND DAWSON WILL TURN UP??:heh: :heh: :OMG: :OMG:

statussc1 said:
BEC...WHAT A GREAT IDEA...A HOMECOMING TO SHEFFIELD AND/OR BARNSLEY.........THEY AINT PLAYED HERE SINCE 98........WHATS MATTER BOYS U SCARED OF YOUR ROOTS?? FRIGHTENED A MR OLIVER AND DAWSON WILL TURN UP??:heh: :heh: :OMG: :OMG:

Don't think Biff and rest of Saxon give a shit about them pair! You don't follow O/D Saxon do you Statussc1?::puke: :lol:

I feel strongly about this subject, as it was them pair that took good money off me advertising themselves at Saxon. I wrote on this forum about it, before you became a member! I'll post it again as long as the long term members don't mind?

I MOST CERTAINLY DO NOT FOLLOW O/D...I SAW THEM ONCE,MAINLY COS THEY PLAYED AT THE BOARDWALK WHERE IM A REGULAR ..FEB 26 2002...THEY WERE A TOTAL INSULT TO THE SAXON NAME......THEN SAW BIFF AND THE LADS AT BRADFORD PENNINGTONS...JUNE 13 2002(WAS ANY OF U LOT THERE?).....AND THEY WIPED THE FLOOR WITH O/D.........I GO TO A PUB IN BARNSLEY NOW AND THEN(THE STURDY LADS)..THEY HAVE BANDS ON,MOSTLY TRIBUTE/COVERS BANDS...SOME OF THE MEMBERS CLAIM TO BE EX SAXON SINGERS/GUITARISTS/DRUMMERS ETC...OBVIOUSLY MORE EX O/D.........THATS WHY BIFF AND THE LADS NEED TO GET THEMSELVES BACK ROUND THIS AREA,SHOW THEM WHO THE BOSS IS...RANT/EXPLANATION/1st LESSON OVER:heh: :heh: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

Bosnian Witchfinder said:
does anyone know whats up with pete gill, apparently he vanished after joining o/d saxon. Is he dead?

See Degas's thread titled 'Graham Oliver News' there's some referance to Pete Gill there!

yes i was there at pennigtons , got my van broke into , theiving twats, anyways saxon were good that night , the support act wernt bad either but have since broke up a band called " butterfinger "

YEAH REMEMBER THE NAME OF BUTTERFINGER,CANT REMEMBER WHAT THEY WERE LIKE THOUGH.........DID U SEE BIFF GET PASSED A NOTE FROM DOWN THE FRONT??? THAT WAS ME IF U DID.

Why would Sheffield be a homecomeing for a Barnsley lad,speaking of which sadly The Sturdy Lads isnt big enough for Saxon ,but Becs has a great idea in7/4/7.Its a pity they can't play at the BOMB Fest at Barnsley Main Pit ,now that would be a homecomeing